MarcoPoloh

Videochats

15 posts in this topic

Are there any providers interested in doing video chat sessions for a shorter amount of time than the in person sessions? I’m bored as hell would rather not join a website.

Interesting concept.

Cam girls have been around for a very long time. You will have to join a website,can't see any of the girls doing it for free. Been noticing that several girls have been adding "members only " sections of their web pages.  (posting anything from photos,to video to web chat ) .You may want to start there.

5 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

You will have to join a website,

No, you do not. That is one possible route but totally not necessary with snapchat, skype, facetime and many others that accommodate one on one or group without joining a cam site that skims a percentage

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

No, you do not. That is one possible route but totally not necessary with snapchat, skype, facetime and many others that accommodate one on one or group without joining a cam site that skims a percentage

You listed free sites..you really expect the ladies to work for free ? The websites I suggest joining are those that are owned and operated by he ladies.

There s a TOB lady that was a cam girl when we first met.she appeared on Jenny Jones talking about that life.Not going to out her,but it would be nice if she jumped in on this topic.

57 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

You listed free sites..you really expect the ladies to work for free ? The websites I suggest joining are those that are owned and operated by he ladies.

There s a TOB lady that was a cam girl when we first met.she appeared on Jenny Jones talking about that life.Not going to out her,but it would be nice if she jumped in on this topic.

No, of course not!!! The ladies that utilize those services charge by the minute, some by the month, etc.  You either pay them (ladies directly ..... NOT the website) or they do not enter into the chat with you.  Been done by many for a long time.  

8 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Cam girls have been around for a very long time. You will have to join a website,can't see any of the girls doing it for free. Been noticing that several girls have been adding "members only " sections of their web pages.  (posting anything from photos,to video to web chat ) .You may want to start there.

No I know of 2 sites where that is not necessarily true... Mfc and chaturbate, you don't HAVE to join nor do you HAVE to pay (tips with tokens) to see just about as much as you want. Both sites the ladies set their own standards on what they are comfortable with and the real gentleman will tip to see what they want to if the lady agrees to it. The ladies are also able to put up extra content (videos/pic sets etc.) for purchase. And there are just as many freeloaders on both sites as there are gentleman that tip where if you wanted to you could find a lady doing a full on cum show without paying a dime (but a real gentleman tips his appreciation for the view when has the means to)

2 hours ago, Strange_Ice said:

No I know of 2 sites where that is not necessarily true... Mfc and chaturbate, you don't HAVE to join nor do you HAVE to pay (tips with tokens) to see just about as much as you want. Both sites the ladies set their own standards on what they are comfortable with and the real gentleman will tip to see what they want to if the lady agrees to it. The ladies are also able to put up extra content (videos/pic sets etc.) for purchase. And there are just as many freeloaders on both sites as there are gentleman that tip where if you wanted to you could find a lady doing a full on cum show without paying a dime (but a real gentleman tips his appreciation for the view when has the means to)

Why do you two skim over that I mentioned girls that OWN their own websites and charge members only for content,that included videochat. Yes, I am more aware of chaturbate ( etc etc. )  than you know.

Girls make more money on their own sites than anywhere else. why ?  because you HAVE to pay. (duh )

30 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Why do you two skim over that I mentioned girls that OWN their own websites and charge members only for content,that included videochat. Yes, I am more aware of chaturbate ( etc etc. )  than you know.

Girls make more money on their own sites than anywhere else. why ?  because you HAVE to pay. (duh )

"Cam girls have been around for a very long time. You will have to join a website,can't see any of the girls doing it for free"

Is this not a direct quote of exactly what you said?.... In the exact context that you are using, you are giving a blanket statement to all cam girls in general. Then only after saying that you went on to mention how more ladies are starting to offer member areas to their personal sites....

Get on Twitter and see all the options.

And any ways, I believe the original question was pointed more towards the direction of he pays her for her time (via some form such as a cash app maybe?) and they have some form of session via Skype or other mode of video chat.

In that regard to the OP I would start by messaging a lady you may be interested in and ask them directly if it is something they may be interested in doing. Maybe if you have a regular lady you see or someone you've met in person before your chances might be a little higher if youbask them first. Good luck in your search

I understand there are plenty of cam girl site, I mean isn’t that why the inter webs was invented? I wanted to keep with local ladies since things must be tight these days. I could kill two birds with one stone by getting my needs meet and still contributing to the local ladies.  PM me if any ladies are interested in FT or Skype. 

Edited by MarcoPoloh
Need to add the end sentence

Some of my lady friends are on OnlyFans. They’re making me personal videos for tips. It’s great.