2Big

I Don't Want My Dad To Become President

36 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, tide32 said:

See, PTTD “POST TRAUMATIC TRUMP DISORDER” is affecting everyone. Got you two fighting. Don’t let them win!

Man it’s all wavy over here. LOL! 

On 3/8/2020 at 1:06 AM, 2Big said:

Stuttering Joe Biden and Heart Attack Bernie Sanders are, roughtly, the same age as my dad.

Both show signs of serious mental (Biden) and physical (Sanders).

Is this really the best the opposition can throw into the ring agains Orange Toupet?

Unfortunately it appears one of the three of them is going to be elected president and perpetuate the stupidity that is our national government now

The key to taking down Trump is mockery. It is the only thing that bothers him. The Dems should have elected someone fiercely intelligent who could have mocked Trump nonstop.  Mock his trophy wives, mock his pathetic business sense, mock his disastrous term.  I don't mean insult, I mean mock.  Being irrelevant is what drives Cheetolini bonkers. 

On 3/8/2020 at 1:06 AM, 2Big said:

Stuttering Joe Biden and Heart Attack Bernie Sanders are, roughtly, the same age as my dad.

Both show signs of serious mental (Biden) and physical (Sanders).

Is this really the best the opposition can throw into the ring agains Orange Toupet?

Donald Trump is revenge for the death of Giles Corey.  Those bitches, Ann Putnam and Abigail Williams, accused Giles Corey of being a witch. He got buried alive under a pile of rocks. Trump grabs women's vaginas, makes insulting, disparaging comments toward them and becomes President of the United States. Am I the only one who sees this connection? Don't bother answering. Clearly, the answer is 'yes'. I hope you all get another four years of vengeance, you witch burnin' sons of bitches.