Hugo Stiglitz

Taking photos during...

12 posts in this topic

What do you think? I've known ASPs to charge extra for things like snapping a photo. Sometimes it's worth it to have as a souvenir, right? Would you do it?

The memory beginning to fade would be the perfect excuse to go back for a refresher.  Its a win-win.

Back in the "Day", there use to be photo model shops all around town. You would take a couple of photos with a polaroid camera, then you would close

the deal with the young lady as to what you needed for fun!

23 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

What do you think? I've known ASPs to charge extra for things like snapping a photo. Sometimes it's worth it to have as a souvenir, right? Would you do it?

Ask yourself this....would you like to have your SO find it ?

I wouldn't mind one. I know one traveling girl,  who offers both photos and videos. I forget just how much extra they are.. I have never asked her what is allowed. I would think of it as like a vacation photo. If you are in the pic, then it is special. I have a few  pics I have taken but I  am never in them. So as far as anyone knows, I could have just downloaded them. 

On 2/3/2020 at 5:43 PM, lustybustygina said:

Can't you just keep it tucked safe away in your head ?

I would have to agree here... about 2-3 years ago my ATF let me take a photo of her before I hit the road back home, it was a great photo, but it has since been deleted, but the memory? She is now long gone but I will never forget that day... it’ll always be tucked away in my head....

A caution to ladies that there are some unsavory gents that will use these pictures against you.  

Also some gents will video the date without asking.  

Always be mindful because this seems to be happening all too often lately.

Shame on you gents that are doing this because it can have legal consequences.  

On 2/4/2020 at 7:02 AM, Alex Majors said:

I know one traveling girl,  who offers both photos and videos.

Hope she doesn't run into a scammer that puts them on the internet.