Audrey Astor

What’s going on in Colorado Springs

10 posts in this topic

What is the hobby mood like in Colorado Springs these days? I haven’t visited in forever, but have always enjoyed little slower life, beauty, and nice people. Do folks still hobby there now? There used to be a reputation for non-screeners/BCNS. Has that improved? Is it worth a little trip?

Audrey:we have some great ladies here in Springs but there is always room for more. I for one appreciate when ladies visit as with the crazy construction it is hard to plan a trip to Denver sometimes with any accuracy. 
have fun be safe.

The Coach 

Don't travel to the Springs this weekend unless you really need to go.

I heard on the radio that I25 will be closed for the Gap Project this weekend for a period of about 16 hours and to expect at least 45 minute delays.

On 1/10/2020 at 0:52 AM, Audrey Astor said:

What is the hobby mood like in Colorado Springs these days? I haven’t visited in forever, but have always enjoyed little slower life, beauty, and nice people. Do folks still hobby there now? There used to be a reputation for non-screeners/BCNS. Has that improved? Is it worth a little trip?

The number of providers here in the Springs has gone down quite a bit actually. On occasion we will get some nice ladies to visit, which I mainly look forward to, other than that I just plan occasional trips to Denver. Audrey, speaking for myself I hope you decide to visit ..... :) have yourself a great night!

Audrey, you are definitely welcome. We have a few great providers down here and then there’s the, well, the rest. 

I wish you well... COS has not been fruitful for me in many months. 

32 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

I wish you well... COS has not been fruitful for me in many months. 

Is that why they have a drought?

59 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Is that why they have a drought?

You know it.... They are on water restriction.....

The Springs is weird and in my 20 years here, always has been.

The huge economic dominance of the military bases creates some really unusual (and academically quite interesting) economic effects. Military men have steady money but not a lot of it and are notoriously both horny and frugal. 

The big impact from this, from my perspective, is it's difficult for providers to keep to a high-price, low-volume regime. It's POSSIBLE - several of the charming ladies of this board manage it - but this is a town where Walmart would do a much bigger business than any number of high-end clothing boutiques. For every $400/hour raving beauty maintaining an impeccable incall with high screening standards and a carefully cultivated stable of regulars, there are a dozen (perfectly sweet) gals moving from cheap hotel to cheap hotel, charging $200 an hour (but getting $120-150) and more or less scrambling for their daily bread.

It's a hard place for a girl to make a good living, in other words. Not impossible, just hard.

There’s actually some really wonderful, fun guys there. I had a great time. I could see adding CS in the rotation once in awhile.😘