Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beerfoot

Newbe

10 posts in this topic

There is a way here to find it but I don’t use it any more. Good luck 

Your best bet is to put some effort into this and do a search of the listings using the term “newbie”.

Under listing : Select State—>City—>Hit the + in the Search Button —> type “Newbie” under listing description. It will show all listing with Newbie or not Newbie listing. 
Be careful who you contact from that list, my suggestion would be someone with enough reviews over a period of time. Be safe !!

A very straightforward first post.  We all start out as newbies and discover that research is our best friend.  Lots of information on the TOB.  Participating in the forums is also a great way to find someone who might be a good match.  So, research a lot, participate, stay safe, be respectful and some fun times could be in your future.

we're all new at some point and many will remember that it was at times frustrating trying to learn what so many learned before you...

just remember this is all in place so we all can make smart safe decisions on who we would like to go on a date with...

here's how i would start if i were new today:)

https://theotherboard.com/listings/search?country_id=1&state_id=&city_id=&other_locations_country=1&other_locations_state=&name=&title=&description=newbie+friendly&phone=&date_start=&date_end=&min_age=&max_age=&min_height_feet=&min_height_inches=&max_height_feet=&max_height_inches=&min_bust=&min_cup=0&max_bust=&max_cup=6&min_waist=&max_waist=&min_hip=&max_hip=

click link above - it's a search return within listings for 'newbie friendly' in 'listing description...

click on the ad - not the provider name...

click on the little eyeball or 'ad info' icon under the provider's picture..

verify it says newbie friendly in the copy - then most importantly - read the whole ad and everything you can on their profile and any website/info/links they provide and then you should be equipped to start the process within the provider's boundaries and hopefully thereafter safely navigate your self to their door...

then make like the little bull:)

Reach out to the providers that catch your eye and message them and just be upfront about your experience level.  A little honesty seems to go a long way and be prepared and WILLING to complete whatever screening process they might require.