Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bravo1

SNOW DAY!!!

10 posts in this topic

NOW, if only I could think of something fun to do today.  I have a nice truck and bad roads don't scare me, but what to do..?

Today would be a good day to sit by the fire and watch the snow pile up. 

Be careful out there.

4 minutes ago, Crystyna said:

Hot chocolate, blankets and scary movies?

I make a killer hot chocolate & kahlua cocktail 😉 

9 minutes ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

I make a killer hot chocolate & kahlua cocktail 😉 

yummmmm!

I might be wrong, but I don't think hot chocolate and movie marathons were the answers he was looking for.  :D

You could always volunteer to deliver Meals on Wheels to the elderly and infirm home-bound.  They (MoW) are always short of drivers (down south anyway) especially on snow days. :)

On 10/29/2019 at 0:27 PM, gr8owl said:

You could always volunteer to deliver Meals on Wheels to the elderly and infirm home-bound.  They (MoW) are always short of drivers (down south anyway) especially on snow days. :)

I volunteer to shovel snow for elderly and disabled people in my city.  Cheaper than a gym membership. 

49 minutes ago, Bravo1 said:

I volunteer to shovel snow for elderly and disabled people in my city.  Cheaper than a gym membership. 

excellent. thank you!!

10 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

Years ago, before I became elderly (I was only in my 40's), I lived next to an elderly couple.  He was friendly and a great guy...her not so much.  For 6 years I shoveled their driveway and sidewalk.  I know it helped them and it made me feel good to do something nice for them.