Sultan

BD Party

10 posts in this topic

Hello Ladies!! We looking for 2 maybe 3 providers for tomorrow BD Party!! 6 guys total, All sane , mature and have families.. 35+yo..

We need a girls that a party friendly, just be our guests , eat,drink, PARTY and get pay !! Let me know if interested .. Location is  in DT ( private home)

Make sure you ladies screen all gents involved in this party and be safe. 

5 hours ago, Laci French said:

Not a problem at all))).. 

4 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Kinda tough to screen all the guys there,when the host doesn't reveal who they all are.

Its why its best to just  not indulge in the hobby at these types of partys.   Highly suggest that the ladies pass on this.

They all will be revealed , nothing to hide here.. we are sane and clean guys.. 5 guys total ... why you suggesting  to pass without knowing who we are??? trust me , if we ended up meeting some one today , I am gonna make sure  that ladies will respond to this topic with feedback.. 

Ladies no pressure here, if you dont like company you can leave right away..

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Screen the ladies attending as well

Sure will!! Thanks ;)

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

I’ve done bachelor parties with a couple of friends where the guys screened, we showed up, had a blast, and everything was FUN! It can happen.

Thanks Audrey! I hope we will have a blast too. :)  

50 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Kinda tough to screen all the guys there,when the host doesn't reveal who they all are.

Its why its best to just  not indulge in the hobby at these types of partys.   Highly suggest that the ladies pass on this.

I’ve done bachelor parties with a couple of friends where the guys screened, we showed up, had a blast, and everything was FUN! It can happen.

12 hours ago, Sultan said:

They all will be revealed , nothing to hide here.. we are sane and clean guys.. 5 guys total ... why you suggesting  to pass without knowing who we are??? trust me , if we ended up meeting some one today , I am gonna make sure  that ladies will respond to this topic with feedback.. 

"Sultan"...I ran a bachelor party booking company for over two decades.We turned down all offers for  "extras" beyond stripping all the time.Worked in our favor .Many a time we would pull up to a party early and see a lady taken away in handcuffs.Actually had a vice cop call me up and ask me "our secert" as they had tried to entrap us many times and couldn't. My business only closed down as I had to leave for AZ to take care of my dad after his heart attack and hadn't had time to train a new phone person .

Just because the guys being TOLD would be there are screened,doesn't always mean that those are actually the guys that end up being there. 

Just my 2 cents and why I suggest AVOIDING.  (Innocent looks don't go over here )

BD = Bag of Dicks? 

no offense you all but it’s funny 😄 

Edited by Bootsce

On 10/20/2019 at 5:28 PM, Bootsce said:

BD = Bag of Dicks? 

no offense you all but it’s funny 😄 

Totally agree I was laughing too. While reading this thread.