Thecoach

Gift card only no cash ?

38 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Not for new clients, but for my friends I know and trust, I'd probably be open to gift cards as well as cash. I'm a practical woman, so as long as its gift cards I can use in my everyday life, I can see that working sometimes. Cards that can be verified with the receipt from trusted gentleman, I might be open to that. 🤷‍♀️

I have seen in some websites, under their "Gifts" tab , that along with cash if a client wants to offer a gift, a provider's list includes Amazon and other retail gift cards ( Victoria's Secret, high end perfume , other clothing lines ) 

3 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

I have seen in some websites, under their "Gifts" tab , that along with cash if a client wants to offer a gift, a provider's list includes Amazon and other retail gift cards ( Victoria's Secret, high end perfume , other clothing lines ) 

Of course us ladies love gifts.

4 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

1 hour ago, Kandi Apple said:

Of course us ladies love gifts.

Yes, I believe these are for gifts to bring in addition to the donation. 💙

9 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Yes, I believe these are for gifts to bring in addition to the donation. 💙

My thoughts exactly.

Ok so my curiosity got the best of me and I followed through. I went and bought the gift card as asked, being she said it would be traded on personal delivery. Confirmed time and address... feeling good as it was a residential neighborhood not a hotel... showed up and confirmed arrival. She asked for 5 minutes (not unusual) then she said by the way can you send picture of card and receipt to prove I had it ... I said sure can you turn on and off porch light to confirm your here ... mmm never saw the light go on and off ... imagine that ... also no more text messages go figure ... only followed through as her address was within 5 miles of home and I thought what the ... felt it was a scam but every once in a while you just have to see how sharp they are just for the fun of it. On a positive note I now have a gift card that I get to go shopping with .... after all I can’t let it go to waste now can I ? Thanks for all your input... have a great day and remember to be nice to each other ... and to yourself!

Well,   it seems like DA might feel more optimistic in getting a conviction with an exchange of cash.  I mean some nice things from Victoria's Secret, the Shane company or a gift card  that could buy from any of those places,  could help to get the lady in the mood to give you some thing also.  

Just something to think about,  seems a lawyer might be able to defend a gift card easier than cash.  Just a theory, never used one but I was trying to justify why one lady , who's pics were super hot< wanted a gift card , that I finally bailed on.

Usual story. When I was a newbie, I got ripped by a provider who didn't except cash. Popular scam on EM and the other partially reputable sites. Once in awhile when a "provider" posts an ad on one of those sites and the in call is in my area I have replied when things are starting to slip down to the little brain.Typically:

You will get an immediate reply without regards to the time of day.

They will give you an exact address very early in the conversation.

They will not settle for a pic of the receipt and the card in the envelope. They want the numbers so they can confirm it is a valid card.

Reason they want cards... is the have been robbed.

So, I would say. Cards could be fine if a pic of the receipt and card in the original container were sufficient all is okay. Anybody had that happen?

CASH IS KING! They don't slip down as fast as they did. Once was enough!

Any gal who won’t take cash is far too crazy for the BadBoy.

And I have a high tolerance for crazy.

Edited by BadBoy