Calik8

Fall is almost here! Favorite things about fall!

38 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Alex Majors said:

Fall is my favorite time of year. Here the days are warm and the weather is dry. The Maple trees turn every shade of red, orange and yellow in October. The orchards have apples to pick in September. They make a frozen cider slushie to enjoy.  As the leaves fall, the entire landscape radiates a warm glow. The wind rustles the leaves when it blows. It is capped with Halloween. The best holiday in my book. Kids and adults can be anything they want,if only for a hour or two. I enjoy seeing a sexy witch outfit. Plus you can get free candy, by just saying the magic words. "Trick or treat". My favorite adult beverage is a hot apple cider, shot of apple schnapps and garnished with a cinnamon stick. 

Man after my heart 

Fall is my favorite time of year.  I love the cooler weather (not yet cold), the smells, the colors of the leaves...ladies in sweaters that tweak my imagination about what is underneath.  Also, I have some fond memories of autumns past that make me smile.

1 hour ago, average1 said:

Fall is my favorite time of year.  I love the cooler weather (not yet cold), the smells, the colors of the leaves...ladies in sweaters that tweak my imagination about what is underneath.  Also, I have some fond memories of autumns past that make me smile.

Yes, all the memories. This season does bring out the most.  Your post definitely touched a sweet spot for me.  Thank you. 💙

On 9/4/2019 at 3:33 PM, Seeker5280 said:

We get warmer incalls...........

Summer time has air conditioners running on full blast.

Rooms get cold!

That’s true!  It’s fun to have a suite with a fireplace in the mountains.😍

I love the pumpkin spice lattes too. And Cinnamon Toast Crunch shots, and warm soft sweaters, and warm soft kisses, and staying in bed with a special someone....

53 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

I love the pumpkin spice lattes too. And Cinnamon Toast Crunch shots, and warm soft sweaters, and warm soft kisses, and staying in bed with a special someone....

Now I’m starting to sweat!

Can't wait to put my my boot's and jeans and long sloppy sweater on ,Here where I live in Ca it stays hot till end Oct

I'm just waiting to put the AC on off :angry:.. 

On 9/7/2019 at 11:41 AM, Audrey Astor said:

Audrey, you have me wanting to get up in the mountains and get a room with a fireplace.  But it also needs a hot tub!

On 9/7/2019 at 0:35 PM, Seeker5280 said:

Now I’m starting to sweat!

You beat me to this reply:D