Elle Blake

Hotel Teatro

16 posts in this topic

Any other providers being asked to visit the hotel teatro Friday???

Being self-sufficient...

If a few ladies are being asked to visit, I’d be very very careful.  Screen like your life depends on it.

On 9/3/2019 at 2:00 PM, Elle Blake said:

Any other providers being asked to visit the hotel teatro Friday???

Being self-sufficient...

Hotel Teatro does not Allow "Stings" conducted at their hotel. Neither do 4 other Hotels downtown. 

Be Leary of Whitelodging or IHG brands.

19 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Hotel Teatro does not Allow "Stings" conducted at their hotel. Neither do 4 other Hotels downtown. 

Good info to have!  Thanks girly!

On 9/3/2019 at 5:41 PM, ilovewomen said:

If a few ladies are being asked to visit, I’d be very very careful.  Screen like your life depends on it

On 9/6/2019 at 5:40 PM, Chrissy said:

I used to be a manager with both hospitality companies ( years ago)and unless they've changed their policies ( and want to lose business! ) , guest privacy was #1 !! 

49 minutes ago, Imyrhklbry said:

I used to be a manager with both hospitality companies ( years ago)and unless they've changed their policies ( and want to lose business! ) , guest privacy was #1 !! 

I assume L. E. can book a room without asking special permission, just like anyone else. What's to stop them from running an ad like any other girl? :confused:

10 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I assume L. E. can book a room without asking special permission, just like anyone else. What's to stop them from running an ad like any other girl? :confused:

Believe without hotel permission,  can be construed as entrapment since most property's are private property. Plus, I would think, most major, upstanding hotels,don't want to lose business if become known as " le friendly" . Guests couldn't trust their privacy. I know i wouldn't stay there anymore! 

I don't understand how doing a sting at a hotel would be entrapment. The person being caught made a choice to respond to an ad, or advertised themselves. House, apartment, hotel are all private property. However, I'm not an attorney.

I don't think the hotel/motel has a choice about whether L E chooses to set up something, either. Does L E ask permission in advance? But, again, I'm not an attorney.

6 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

Believe without hotel permission,  can be construed as entrapment since most property's are private property. Plus, I would think, most major, upstanding hotels,don't want to lose business if become known as " le friendly" . Guests couldn't trust their privacy. I know i wouldn't stay there anymore! 

Yes it is private property. That can't be used as a  case for entrapment. If you show up and they are there, you will be detained.  Once management knows what is going on, all they have to do is ask LE to leave once. If they fail to leave, then it is simple trespassing. They can have the officers charged,  if they fail to leave. You think walking past a front lobby desk is bad sometimes, try doing it un-noticed with a girl/guy in handcuffs. Now if they just issued you a ticket, it would be easier on LE. Still word would spread fast and they would be shut down. L E's main purpose is numbers. It cost a lot of man hours and money to do it right. If they aren't going after anyone specifically, it isn't worth the hassle to get a few before being shut down by management. Hotel chains have to think about their other customers. If LE brought someone who is dangerous into their hotel/motel and they hurt another guest. There would be hell to pay. First the law suit. Then the bad publicity in the local news/newspapers. Chains do not like bad publicity. They would in turn sue the city, county, state, etc to recover actual damages & punitive damages for ruinining their reputation/loss of business.

Hotels also don't want to have prostitution stings being set up there because they don't want their regular guests who are just in town to visit Grandma Millie seeing a bunch of guys being led out in cuffs. My presumption is that properties that do allow this have probably had lots of prostitution complaints and arrests on their property and have to play ball with the authorities lest their business get cited as a public nuisance or something.

Hotel Teatro is definitely not allowing cops to set up shop in their rooms.

But what about all the chains with anti-prostitution & anti-trafficking training for the staff.

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

But what about all the chains with anti-prostitution & anti-trafficking training for the staff.

Cover your ass? They can say they were trained. That there are no activities going on in their hotel. It makes the public nuisance claim harder to prove. They at least  try to stop it.

Edited by Alex Majors

On the flip side, I used to work graveyards ( night audit / manager on duty) , and would notice ladies strolling through lobby at odd hours, and leaving an hour or so later. As long as acting like they belonged,  or being non chalant,  had no problem, and wouldn't bother them ( Or even care) . It's when they'd become noticeable or hang out at the hotel bar is when I'd  have to quietly ask them to move along.  

On a few occasions , some would even just stop at the desk and chat when leaving or offer their " thanks " for looking the other way 😁😁

On 9/7/2019 at 7:56 PM, Imyrhklbry said:

Marriott , Holiday Inn and Hilton Do in fact allow "Stings" at their hotels.  The last Listed Sting in April or May (??) was at a Popular Branch mentioned In the Article. 

If I was a guest ( especially a member of their frequent stay program! ) I would contact the general manager and the corporate office and bitch them all out for allowing my privacy to be compromised and placed in jeopardy!   And let social media know so they start losing customers!!:mad: