arod4u

Fort Collins providers

15 posts in this topic

Are there any providers working around FC, it seems very limited for incalls. Majority are in Denver.

Message me 

Thanks 

There is a reason FoCo doesn’t have as much fun as 10 years ago, take the drive or outcall to your place. I don’t risk it here.

UGH!! THIS right here is why fewer ladies are coming to Fort Collins...the guys get spooked by a few stings, and think even us legit ladies(that have regularly frequented your city) are too risky to STILL see. I had been going to Fort Collins for over 10 years, and this last year has been pretty sad with each visit. It has made me ponder going up that way again as it costs me precious money I just can't afford to waste, and I am not the only lady in this predicament. Also, I get the worst time wasters there too, and have heard the same from a few other ladies.  The few that I still regularly see have been a blessing, and I am grateful they are still willing to weather the storm...thank you so much for being awesome clients.

If you seriously want to see any of us ladies in your area, screen a lady of your choice and preschedule with her. She will be more likely to come up there, and you get to have the time of your life. Getting us to your city starts with you guys showing you want us there.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Fort Collins is the best. There are a lot of super sweet guys there. I still visit often, just because it’s a nice get away. All this being said, the issues that have been there were had by folks doing zero/nada research. That is what happens when we evade screening (both sides).:(

Use your head, do some due diligence and you’ll have as nice of a time there as I do. Seasoned providers know how to keep themselves and their clients safe. (I hope this is FTC promotion and not self promotion:D)

Edited by Audrey Astor

On 8/9/2019 at 3:04 PM, Leena_rose said:

I had great experiences in Fort Collins :) 

I second this Leena! The guys have all been first class, and I really mean that. Just a great vibe with most of the men I've met, and even the couple I didn't gel too well with, they were still gentleman, respected boundaries, and I would recommend them to any lady who inquires about them.

Also, I tip my hat off to the providers I've had dealings with in Ft Collins. Reference friendly ladies, generous, prompt, beautiful and sweet. I don't get up there often, but thanks for always being so helpful, and for looking out for the rest of us. 

Like @SultryKitten said in her comment...the key to getting providers up your way is to prebook. If you see a lady post she's prebooking for specific dates, PREBOOK. Don't wait until those dates get here, because if she doesn't have solid prebookings, she's likely to cancel/reschedule her trip or shorten it significantly, then she'll already be booked solid for the one day she's there. 

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

On 8/8/2019 at 10:04 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Fort Collins is the best. There are a lot of super sweet guys there. I still visit often, just because it’s a nice get away. All this being said, the issues that have been there were had by folks doing zero/nada research. That is what happens when we evade screening (both sides).:(

Use your head, do some due diligence and you’ll have as nice of a time there as I do. Seasoned providers know how to keep themselves and their clients safe. (I hope this is FTC promotion and not self promotion:D)

I, also, enjoy visiting Ft.Collins for a quick getaway.   Plus,I try to use my head in a more,pleasurable way 😄😍😋😉   

12 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

I, also, enjoy visiting Ft.Collins for a quick getaway.   Plus,I try to use my head in a more,pleasurable way 😄😍😋😉   

Yes you do. It’s good to make the most out of your little getaway, right? Foco is just beautiful (even though growing like Denver is), but it still has that nice people, respectable people small town charm. There are actually some awesome eateries there as well. I have never had a poor experience. Matter of fact my ATF is there, so it’s always FUN for me. 

I wouldn’t worry about it too much if you’re seeing reputable providers. Like Hunter mentioned the ladies there are awesome. They’re sweet give references, and I have never heard a guy complain. Sometimes it’s just making that first move, and don’t let rumors or Kaos from the past affect you. Have FUN everyone!😘 

Maybe,  who knows ? We can " run into each other" in Ft. Collins 😎🤗  

21 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

Maybe,  who knows ? We can " run into each other" in Ft. Collins 😎🤗  

I think that I love the way you think 😋

Looking for a good provider, I have been doing my homework but still sketchy about it. Can someone Pm me? 

I dont have any connection with providers based in FoCo, but I note that some of our denver based stars do visit. Don,'t know if the search function will pick that  up.  You might also reach out to some of the denver based lovelies that catch your eye and see if you can entice them to spend a couple days up there. Knowing they have at least one date booked might provide sufficient encouragement...  Happy hobbying!

I have no problem at all finding lovely Ladies up here. Study and do research. You will be able to separate legit wonderful women from the not so wonderful women. Pm me if you want.

Foco is hit or miss for me... I had the most time wasters last minute cancellations there, and no shows.  After 11 cancelled appointments, I stopped going to foco for a very long time. 

2 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

Foco is hit or miss for me... I had the most time wasters last minute cancellations there, and no shows.  After 11 cancelled appointments, I stopped going to foco for a very long time. 

Omgosh Raine that's horrible. I'm so sorry sweetheart. I haven't had that experience there, but if I went through all that, it would be hard to get me back up there for sure. Gentleman please treat Miss Raine with more respect than that,  and dont be THAT guy. 😠