Marilyn Desire

Twitter Scams

9 posts in this topic

So I've seen of scams on Twitter but this one is by far the funniest! Provider claims she needs money for her unborn baby pictured below and started a go fund me account. Worst part of all is people have retweeted it several times. Like come on do you really believe this is a human baby??!!

IMG_20190731_093153.jpg

Another scam going on right now is a lady posting saying she has to go to court I’m Denver in August and she has to have over $2000 in traffic fines from Houston and the surrounding county paid before goes to court here. 

Funny thing, the fines are from 2004 and 2006. The statute of limitations on traffic fines is 2 years.

She only shows the fine list without a name attached. Can’t even verify she was the one the fines were issued to.

Wonder how many unfortunate suckers will be taken by this scam.

19 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Another scam going on right now is a lady posting saying she has to go to court I’m Denver in August and she has to have over $2000 in traffic fines from Houston and the surrounding county paid before goes to court here. 

Funny thing, the fines are from 2004 and 2006. The statute of limitations on traffic fines is 2 years.

She only shows the fine list without a name attached. Can’t even verify she was the one the fines were issued to.

no kidding!  Sadly, if there weren't suckers there would be no scams - all it takes is one and this behavior is validated - and all it takes is one scammer seeing another get attention and the lure of easy scam money takes over and off it goes...

at least forums like these can identify them and have posts like yours educating us on statute of limitations so hopefully this is one less scam soon.

hopefully...

On 7/31/2019 at 0:42 PM, ilovewomen said:

And she reposted this scam on her twitter today 

20 minutes ago, pointymoustache said:

Another good reason to stay off Twitter

Don’t stay off Twitter.

Twitter can be a lot of fun. Lots of joking & teasing.

Just recognize who you are communicating with.

As always, make sure you know what you are signing up for.  Ever since I gave a donation to a cause I get bombarded with more requests.  Just make sure your money goes where you actually want it to go. A lot of scammers out there.   

A lot of beautiful ladies around the world to flirt with. :)

We went from twitter scams to providers advertising their twitter pages.