wglide2003

Followers are gone

43 posts in this topic

On 5/10/2019 at 8:09 AM, Laci French said:

I thought that distance makes the heart grow fonder was bullshit and everyone left me😂

Agree with you!

My two followers are back in the fold I'm happy to report! haha

And .................. yet again!  The system is getting good at this lol.

As long My favorites list is intact, I'm good. I'm choosey who I stalk.:P:rolleyes:

If I ever had "followers" I didn't know it. I'm just happy to be alive on sunny Colorado Saturday! :D

Followers are gone as well as private messages. I’m missing conversations with people and not all are names I can remember off the top of my head. So what gives? Why does this keep happening ? Is there a way for it not to happen ? This is starting to become frustrating. I don’t care about followers but conversations I do have a need for 

Yeah, my followers and the people I follow are gone again.

Yep, just noticed mine are gone as well... of course I only had 2 and I think those were just by default....

25 minutes ago, Wrangler05 said:

Yep, just noticed mine are gone as well... of course I only had 2 and I think those were just by default....

Sorry to hear this... my messages are still showing... not sure what’s happening... forgive me for getting off subject here, but, you are very beautiful, Madison... just wanted to throw that in and hopefully lift your spirits.. sorry I couldn’t help further...

Thank you, that’s very sweet! Who doesn’t like compliments :) it definitely made me smile 

24 minutes ago, Madison Taylor said:

Thank you, that’s very sweet! Who doesn’t like compliments :) it definitely made me smile 

And I have no doubt that the smile even added to the beauty even more...you have a good night 🌙💤 

55 minutes ago, Wrangler05 said:

And I have no doubt that the smile even added to the beauty even more...you have a good night 🌙💤 

You have a good night as well :)