MeganMarie4u

Sour Me Unicorn Farts

19 posts in this topic

Interesting... im not a beer drinker but this new idea of cereal flavored beer has me kind of intrigued(maybe its the name 😂) and part of me thinks its super weird.... 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.delish.com/food-news/amp26797768/sour-me-unicorn-farts-beer/

Has anyone tried the lucky charms beer?

Sounds like a beer that is targeting customers of the wrong age.

I have an open mind... I would try the unicorn farts beer and the Hello Kitty condoms :)

4 minutes ago, boink36 said:

Sounds like a beer that is targeting customers of the wrong age.

Lol. Well, Megans 29. At least she's legal. 😉

Doesn't sound like anything I would like, but I'd take a sip of yours, Megan. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Doesn't sound like anything I would like, but I'd take a sip of yours, Megan. 🤷‍♀️

I took a minute to run this post through the hobby forum post translator. here is what I got back...........................:D

"That crazy biatch will drink anything!" :eek:

4 minutes ago, boink36 said:

I took a minute to run this post through the hobby forum post translator. here is what I got back...........................:D

😂😂😂

I'll TRY anything! Lmao! This beer does NOT sound good at all, but I make my kids try everything once, so ya know...I gotta. Hey, there are beers I dont like...not many though. 😁 I hate sour beers.🤮

Not sure what they're trying to do to beer these days. I of course being guilty of trying most anything once would try this cereal as long as there was some real beer or a shot of tequila to wash the taste out with after. 

I do agree with Boink. Sounds like targeting younger drinkers. Just like these crazy vape kids of late with their cheesecake and velvet cupcake puffs. 

It is super duper weird. 

18 minutes ago, mountainman4u72 said:

I do agree with Boink. Sounds like targeting younger drinkers. Just like these crazy vape kids of late with their cheesecake and velvet cupcake puffs. 

It is super duper weird. 

Those aren't just kids, they're adults. They grew up on bubblegum flavored yogurt 😂

Wow, first they put fruit in beer. Now it tastes like lucky charms? What’s the point of even drinking beer if it doesn’t taste like beer. Just buy flavored vodka. 

38 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Wow, first they put fruit in beer. Now it tastes like lucky charms? What’s the point of even drinking beer if it doesn’t taste like beer. Just buy flavored vodka. 

Mmm....I love a tangerine or grapefruit flavored IPA!

11 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Mmm....I love a tangerine or grapefruit flavored IPA!

Me too! 

2 hours ago, boink36 said:

I know of at least one thing she wont drink......😂😂

8 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I know of at least one thing she wont drink......😂😂

Yes, you know me well! 🤣🤣🤣

Don't be so quick to judge.  Unicorn farts are wonderful, I walk behind every Unicorn I see, often thinking, "wish I had a beer that tasted like that."

9 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Don't be so quick to judge.  Unicorn farts are wonderful, I walk behind every Unicorn I see, often thinking, "wish I had a beer that tasted like that."

😂😂😂😂 i wish i lived in your world