Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rick8181

Springs clubs

9 posts in this topic

Going to be spending some time in the springs next week and unfamiliar with the city. Curious about the gentlemen clubs that are open now. Snooty Fox. . TNT’s   Others. Anyone familiar at all

I went to a gentlemen's club here in the Springs, TNTs, this past Friday night and was shocked just how dead it was. It is the first time I had been there in a very long time. Between 10 and 11 p.m. I think there were more girls in the club then there were guys. There was some bad weather that night so I guess that could have been a factor. I don't know about any of the other clubs.

How many guys, self included, have realized that with the availability of naked women on the Internet, funds spent in a strip club are wasted?  Far more economical to browse the Listings and get more satisfying private entertainment.

Depends on what you are looking for.

Barely under control atmosphere with a dancer or two you may encounter elsewhere there is always Deja Vue.  Only one shooting there lately with naked lady running outside and making get away with shooter.  :eek:

Perfectly safe and legit comedy and burlesque with the troupe "Peaks and Pasties" there is the Gold Room downtown.

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

Depends on what you are looking for.

Barely under control atmosphere with a dancer or two you may encounter elsewhere there is always Deja Vue.  Only one shooting there lately with naked lady running outside and making get away with shooter.  :eek:

Perfectly safe and legit comedy and burlesque with the troupe "Peaks and Pasties" there is the Gold Room downtown.

Now true burlesque?  That’s worth paying for!  But then I’m looking for a different kind of ‘entertainment’.

I have not been in a club since I discovered the hobby 3.5 yrs ago.  Why spend money and accept being teased when you can guarantee getting laid? 

As a 20 year old I was smuggled into a club in Tuscon AZ by a couple of NCO's in the training course I was in.  2 years latter, guys wanted to go to a club in Rapid City SD.  What a disappointment that was.    Tuscon had 12's.  RC and at best 7's.  

After 30 years,  I still have not been able to justify going into one.   Especially with the advent of the internet.  And subsequent finding of this way of spending my free time.   

On 3/3/2019 at 4:18 PM, Mustang87 said:

I went to a gentlemen's club here in the Springs, TNTs, this past Friday night and was shocked just how dead it was. It is the first time I had been there in a very long time. Between 10 and 11 p.m. I think there were more girls in the club then there were guys. There was some bad weather that night so I guess that could have been a factor. I don't know about any of the other clubs.

Aside from 2 for 1 daily drink specials, a complete waste of time. Sadly, those girls hardly make a living on a good night.

Snooty Fox just east of Powers and Platte is upscale with a nice selection of attractive ladies. They're also a lot less...mindful of private dance activity.

Side note - at least one of the adult arcade businesses in town offer an interesting environment.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit