Sundance

Manscaping

41 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Well, I guess I'm different.  I never asked the ladies to shave, in fact my ATATF doesn't shave anything on her body, and I think that she is the most beautiful creature on Earth.  Similarly, I only shave my face.  Ladies, take note for screening purposes, the BadBoy is as God made him (except for the very smooth chin and cheeks, so as not to irritate delicate thighs).  I'll take you as natural as you wish to be, but you gotta take me that way too.  If this causes me to miss out on a new friend, so be it - we probably wouldn't have gotten along anyway.  (I visited one of the more outspoken ladies on this issue, and she just wouldn't shut up about how much better it is when a guy shaves his nads.  Literally, she wouldn't STFU.  Never going back there, so who's the winner?)

BTW, do not misunderstand, I visit lots of ladies that are totally smooth below their head, that's fine, its a personal choice, but it's certainly a nice surprise to occasionally find a natural girl in this day and age.

Well Said

4 hours ago, BadBoy said:

(I visited one of the more outspoken ladies on this issue, and she just wouldn't shut up about how much better it is when a guy shaves his nads.  Literally, she wouldn't STFU.  Never going back there, so who's the winner?)

Well....she doesn't have to deal with your unshaved nads, now does she? :lol:

I'd say you are both getting what you both wanted. I love it when everyone ends up happy! 

Been manscaping about 10 years now. Both wife and I enjoy sex better as she didn't like the long hairs when going down in me, and for me it feels much better when making love, which may all be in my head.

On 2/9/2019 at 11:38 PM, CandiO said:

Especially the underside! Gentlemen, your cock has a beard. There are may be only a dozen or so hairs on the underside of your johnson, but they are as thick as your facial  hairs, which can be rather tough. And they grow right where my tongue goes during a French lesson. At the base. Get a visual. Nuff said.

I don't know if it is still there, but Candio's website gave the the Grooming 101 info back in the day that I didn't know I needed!

6 hours ago, Boardmember said:

I don't know if it is still there, but Candio's website gave the the Grooming 101 info back in the day that I didn't know I needed!

It's still on her website. Worth a read! You just have to scroll down to it. Thanks Candio! :)

Gotta keep it nice and tight to keep the razors away from it.   Guys, get electric, leave the scissors in the junk drawer.  Accidents happen, and they don't make safety shields for that... that I know of.

Wait, so the problem I encountered can be solved! I sometimes wear this kind of cock ring, it sometimes pinches my body hair, which affects the experience very much. It seems that I can shave my body hair off

Always tight and right, you never know when the neighbors  might drop in after all!

I have been completely clean shaven, 'down there' since the early 80's. I was stationed in Germany during that time and was reacquainted with the Aussie nurse I had a whole lot of fun with in Nam. She told me she had a 'surprise' for me on night. That was the first time I experienced a completely shaved pu**y. I loved it!! She suggested I let her shave me. I agreed, she did and I have been "manscaped since then.