K2dnvrfun

Rearview Mirror

24 posts in this topic

Ok so let's say your at a stop light. A car pulls up behind you, all you can see is the head of course, but it's a hot af milf....

So how do you subtly and descretly tell the hot gal in the BMW suv that you want to do naughty things to her?

Asking for a friend 😁

images (1).jpeg

Does your friend go by K2DnvrFun?

Just tell her she’s is AF and you want to take her to your place and find out how naughty she is.😂😂😂

18 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Does your friend go by K2DnvrFun?

Just tell her she’s is AF and you want to take her to your place and find out how naughty she is.😂😂😂

Can't say who the friend is 😉

Do I just jump out and knock on her window? And whisper sweet nothings in her ear?🤣

Just now, K2dnvrfun said:

Can't say who the friend is 😉

Do I just jump out and knock on her window? And whisper sweet nothings in her ear?🤣

It would be easier if she just pulled up next to you and you could look over at her and whisper to her. Less chance of her freaking out and thinking you are a pervert 😂😂

5 minutes ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Give her the “ call me” sign through your window like it’s 1999! 

Wish I wasn’t driving and could attach an image to this !

We can wait for the picture, but I have the image already!!

I always carry around a printed copy of a dick pic and flash it out the window.........it hasn't worked yet but I keep hoping!! 🙏 😍

19 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

It would be easier if she just pulled up next to you and you could look over at her and whisper to her. Less chance of her freaking out and thinking you are a pervert 😂😂

Pervert, moi? I protest. 😂

20 minutes ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Give her the “ call me” sign through your window like it’s 1999! 

Wish I wasn’t driving and could attach an image to this !

Here you go

Your_Cute.jpg

Print up some biz cards that says your a suave, debonair (deboner) kinda guy. 

11 minutes ago, Juskiddng said:

I always carry around a printed copy of a dick pic and flash it out the window.........it hasn't worked yet but I keep hoping!! 🙏 😍

Hey, if it doesn't work the first time, try try again. Someone will surely take you up on your innuendo. 😅

4 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Print up some biz cards that says your a suave, debonair (deboner) kinda guy. 

See you folks are so smart, that's why I posted this here. Vistaprint here I come.....

I'll just follow them, wait for them to park, leave, and place the card in their windshield, that's not creepy right? 😂

21 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Hey, if it doesn't work the first time, try try again. Someone will surely take you up on your innuendo. 😅

That or a slap in the face! 😀

3 minutes ago, Juskiddng said:

That or a slap in the face! 😀

Every 'no' (slap in face) is really just one closer to a 'yes'

Keep at it

1 hour ago, K2dnvrfun said:

So how do you subtly and descretly tell the hot gal in the BMW suv that you want to do naughty things to her?

Using a Sharpie pen, write your name and phone number on a $100 bill. Then pass it to her when she's stopped alongside your car.

Eventually, someone will call you. :lol:

Edited by AsianLover

2 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Ok so let's say your at a stop light. A car pulls up behind you, all you can see is the head of course, but it's a hot af milf....

Asking for a friend 😁

images (1).jpeg

He can always talk to his friendly Therapist

YRmXrhBQQbajttjymyBN_Psychiatrist_Header

On a more serious note, approaching unknown women (or men) in todays environment, is really a very bad idea.  Given the right (or wrong) situation, you could end up looking at the business end of a hand gun.  Too many opportunities for bad reactions.  It would, in my opinion be different if you were side by side and you lowered your window.  Getting out of your car and approaching a stranger is just bad juju.  JMHO

I once saw a car driving down the road with magnetic door signs advertising what made me think she was a provider. I thought right. 

The door signs worked.

Maybe you can do the same thing to advertise yourself?😂😂

6 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I once saw a car driving down the road with magnetic door signs advertising what made me think she was a provider. I thought right.

Ok, you've piqued our interest: how did you confirm that she really was a provider?

27 minutes ago, mustang said:

On a more serious note, approaching unknown women (or men) in todays environment, is really a very bad idea.  Given the right (or wrong) situation, you could end up looking at the business end of a hand gun.  Too many opportunities for bad reactions.  It would, in my opinion be different if you were side by side and you lowered your window.  Getting out of your car and approaching a stranger is just bad juju.  JMHO

Of course, I'm just goofing around. No worries about me, I'm too shy to talk to the average stranger, let alone the hot girl in the car next to me :)

3 hours ago, mustang said:

Image result for ding ding ding we have a winner

8 hours ago, AsianLover said:

Ok, you've piqued our interest: how did you confirm that she really was a provider?

It was probably 20-25 years ago but I called and met her.  She has long since disappeared from the scene

8 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

The door signs worked.

Maybe you can do the same thing to advertise yourself?😂😂

I'm dying to know what was printed on the signs? This sounds like a creative and fun approach!

Unfortunately I don’t remember exactly what the signs said. But it was somewhere along the line of she was a massage therapist or something like that.