Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rockstar81

411 on Eleonora

14 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, wglide2003 said:

She now has two reviews on TNA.

Both reviewers have no other reviews. I'd be very cautious. :)

Reached out to her yesterday. Very pleasant texts back and forth. I asked for a picture to verify her looks and got two pictures of two different ladies. Not even close to resemblance other than hair color. I questioned her about this and got a series of pics all of which you could tell were from different ladies, so I just quit texting. I won't be toftt on this one sorry...

1 hour ago, anarchy34.5 said:

Reached out to her yesterday. Very pleasant texts back and forth. I asked for a picture to verify her looks and got two pictures of two different ladies. Not even close to resemblance other than hair color. I questioned her about this and got a series of pics all of which you could tell were from different ladies, so I just quit texting. I won't be toftt on this one sorry...

So you ghosted her?

A simple, “Thanks, but no thanks.” message would have been more polite.  How many times have we heard complaints, from both M & F, about being ghosted?  Why should we expect courtesy if aren’t kind ourselves?

—EDIT—

Though I do think you’re correct in passing on TOFTT.

Edited by Bit Banger

I hear ya, was frustrated after the exchange and stopped after I sent her the "Good Luck" Should of mentioned that I guess. I always try and be respectful regardless of the other party. 

I saw her last week.  The pics are real, but they are dated.  I'm guessing she was like 18 when the pics were taken.  I'm guessing she's around 24-25 now.  She's not as thin now as she was back then.  She probably put on a good 15-20 lbs compared to the pics, but she's still attractive.

Eleonora

this image--->  0d1c0e434e757e8995db6407ff39609f-thumbna---> Borrowed

going by

Eleonora 720-282-9709
Colorado Companion

Any information on Eleonora?  She's on P411 https://preferred411.com/P339276 and some other sites but I cannot find any reviews on her.  Any information would be appreciated.

Leans towards the International traveling component/theme, to be considered and shown as a yellow flag to some.

Kaduk,

I really appreciate your quick response.  I was just looking for a review.  Might have to register with TNA to read the reviews.  She did text me but little little hesitant.

Thanks