Hunter VanDyke

Please!!

74 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Gotta say that very little in sports brings me as many smiles as the Cowboys losing.  Unless they end up playing Chiefs in the super bowl.  Only way I could ever root for Dallas.

Well shoot the chiefs won, and the Cowboys lost. At least you got your many smiles from the Cowboys today. 😢

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Well shoot the chiefs won, and the Cowboys lost. At least you got your many smiles from the Cowboys today. 😢

Sympathy for your team losing. :( Plenty of experience at fave team losing lol. No gloating.  Unless the Chiefs lose.

Just now, gr8owl said:

Sympathy for your team losing. :( Plenty of experience at fave team losing lol. No gloating.  Unless the Chiefs lose.

Thanks Gr8owl. Damn. Yeah it sucks. Plus, I'm a big baby, so I'll be sad for a minute. Lol. 

On 1/8/2019 at 5:24 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Well.....that's a wrap on all the defensive teams...let the Scoregasms commence....and then the new AAFL competition.

Just now, Admiral C said:

Well.....that's a wrap on all the defensive teams...let the Scoregasms commence....and then the new AAFL competition.

I'm excited for the championship games next Sunday. My saltiness and sadness is gone. 😁

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm excited for the championship games next Sunday. My saltiness and sadness is gone. 😁

I wouldn't let it get you down. before this thread started I didn't even know Dallas had a football team. :D

5 minutes ago, boink36 said:

I wouldn't let it get you down. before this thread started I didn't even know Dallas had a football team. :D

Feeling frisky today are we? 😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, boink36 said:

Oh sure, NOW you're talking shit. A couple days ago you didn't want to become a missing person.  😂

Very wise to give me a day to move on. Lol. I appreciate that. 😘

What’s all the fuss about?

Oh, you’re talking about those over paid hooligans in that banned (from my house at least) football crowd.

12 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

What’s all the fuss about?

Oh, you’re talking about those over paid hooligans in that banned (from my house at least) football crowd.

It's so fun to watch tho 😁

3 hours ago, boink36 said:

I watched it. They don't.:P

On 1/5/2019 at 5:31 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Can the Dallas Cowboys make it past the first round of this playoffs this year? Please God! 🙏🙏🙏😁😁😁

You're a Dallas fan?!? cool!

The city of Austin was trying to get a professional NFL football team but was told they couldn’t get one until Dallas had one.

18 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

None of the other 3 defensive teams fared any better, most not even as well.