Honeydew

Have you seen it???

12 posts in this topic

Who has seen Bird Box with Sandra Bullock??? What are your thoughts about it?

I have to go back and watch it again, it kinda reminded me of the movie The happening but this movie seemed a little more sinister in a sense, I liked the concept however. What are you guys thoughts on the movie??

I watched it and thought it was good entertainment.  I like SB though so my opinion is a little biased.  It was similar to the Happening but different enough that I wouldn't call it a rip-off.  Good acting and highly suspenseful. 

I agree that it was quite suspenseful! I like those type of movies. I liked this movie! Kept me on the edge of my seat! 

The ending could have been better IMO , but It Was a good movie. Now Onto Aqua man!!!

13 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Now Onto Aqua man!!!

Went and watched it on Monday. Well worth seeing on the big screen

51 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

The ending could have been better IMO , but It Was a good movie. Now Onto Aqua man!!!

Seeing that asap! :) I am forever guilty of looking up rotten tomatoes before I watch anything lol unfortunately birdbox didn’t make the cut but maybe I should give it a shot😅

5 hours ago, Chrissy said:

I definately have to agree the ending was crap!!! wouuld have been great if the spirit would have found em and ended or something lol. 

5 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Nope, but "Us" trailer looks interesting.

Totally different genre, go see "They Shall Not Grow Old" tomorrow (27th). Great flick, but might not be back on the big screen (rumors that might hit theaters some time after February 2019 again).

https://variety.com/2018/film/reviews/they-shall-not-grow-old-review-peter-jackson-1202981266/

I am going to have to check it out...

16 hours ago, goodguy69 said:

Went and watched it on Monday. Well worth seeing on the big screen

Watched it Last night. So Glad Kidman was in it :) she is my girl crush 💜 

17 hours ago, Leena_rose said:

Seeing that asap! :) I am forever guilty of looking up rotten tomatoes before I watch anything lol unfortunately birdbox didn’t make the cut but maybe I should give it a shot😅

Aquaman was an AWESOME MOVIE!!!