Mjolnir

Over the Road Trucking

16 posts in this topic

I am getting ready to leave Colorado Springs and start for the next OTR trucking. I was looking for providers in some cities and, well didn't see any.  Back in the day I was a P411 member but is there another or better way ladies?  I am not no wall street millionaire just a guy who got his heart stomped on by some bitch and he's bugging out of town.  

Let me know I think I have about a 2 weeks here and adios 

Mjolnir

20 minutes ago, Mjolnir said:

I am getting ready to leave Colorado Springs and start for the next OTR trucking. I was looking for providers in some cities and, well didn't see any.  Back in the day I was a P411 member but is there another or better way ladies?  I am not no wall street millionaire just a guy who got his heart stomped on by some bitch and he's bugging out of town.  

Mjolnir

^^^^^^^  Is it just me or is there something(s) wrong with all that?

17 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

You should write a country song.

I was thinking the same thing, mind if I use that lyric?

1 hour ago, Mjolnir said:

I am not no wall street millionaire just a guy who got his heart stomped on by some bitch and he's bugging out of town.  

That is solid gold man! I hope you find everybody you need Brother!

Jeeze guys, give him a break. Although the country song thing was funny.

To the op, you might want to let us know where you’re going, and we can recommend some advertising sites for you to check.

ECCIE and Slixa are pretty much nationwide.

This is the solid gold I was talking about!

I agree with Audrey with the sites she recommended and I have a few more to suggest skipthegames, tnaboard and adultsearch. 

I hope your heart heals. God bless❤️

11 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

don't they have lot lizards to service you?

Truck stop trailer trucker hookers has a better ring to it.

19 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

don't they have lot lizards to service you?

I used to be a long haul trucker. Eeewww! Just eewww!

1 hour ago, lowboy said:

One of the physically hardest jobs I know about is being a long haul truck driver. 

If there isn't a site for OTR guys, there should be. These are some of the guys that keep our country great. Haven't any of you clowns seen Smokey and the Bandit. 

God bless America!!!:rolleyes:

23 hours ago, Mjolnir said:

Mjolnir

1 hour ago, lowboy said:

One of the physically hardest jobs I know about is being a long haul truck driver. 

As far as advice goes? Ladies who are good at giving references might I suggest you go and see a lady and write another review, or look for ladies that are "Newbie" friendly possibly in those areas where you travel to. Eccie, TNA, TOB, the ones the other ladies mentioned before. Sipsap (no association with Sap Bro's).

30 minutes ago, lowboy said:

It's all the same when the lights are out.

13 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

It's all the same when the lights are out.

Ummm. No.

with that country song remark you'll laugh your f**king ass off.  She even got my dog!!!! lol.  She got the gold mine and I got the shaft! lol

I am selling my Harley Davidson motorcycle tonight to pay the blood sucking lawyers and I am going to find a provider who specializes in wounded veterans tonight in the the Downtown springs outcall area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!