Femboy286510

Pegging?

17 posts in this topic

Hello, new here! Any ladies here into pegging? In Colorado Springs or Denver? PM me.

Thanks!

To answer your question, yes there are ladies that love to do it.  Do a search.

11 hours ago, Femboy286510 said:

Hello, new here! Any ladies here into pegging? In Colorado Springs or Denver?

Thanks!

What ilovewomen said. You probably aren't going to get an answer to that on the open board.

6 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

To answer your question, yes there are ladies that love to do it.  Do a search.

Well I tried searching and didn’t find much unless I’m doing something wrong. I went to listings and searched for pegging, 0 results, tried bdsm, toys and I found one listing with bdsm. I expanded the search to all of colorado. Then I searched the forums and a few posts were found with others asking for help and that’s about it. 

7 minutes ago, Femboy286510 said:

Well I tried searching and didn’t find much unless I’m doing something wrong. I went to listings and searched for pegging, 0 results, tried bdsm, toys and I found one listing with bdsm. I expanded the search to all of colorado. Then I searched the forums and a few posts were found with others asking for help and that’s about it. 

I would suggest a few discrete PMs to YL who interest you. Who knows, you might find an expert, or someone willing to be trained to your tastes. 

6 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I would suggest a few discrete PMs to YL who interest you. Who knows, you might find an expert, or someone willing to be trained to your tastes. 

I got better results searching the keywords in the reviews! Thanks for the tip, I thought about that but wasn’t sure if that would be an issue with discretion? It’s ok if I sent a pm asking if they are into it? I don’t have any reviews or references yet either. 

36 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

I sent you a PM of a girl in the Springs, 

Awesome, thank you!

Okay, I admit that I have been gone for awhile. WTF is "Pegging"? Anyone can PM me with an answer if you don't want to reply here.

47 minutes ago, satyr694u said:

Okay, I admit that I have been gone for awhile. WTF is "Pegging"? Anyone can PM me with an answer if you don't want to reply here.

Bend over and let a lady show you from behind.

56 minutes ago, satyr694u said:

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Great idea Bit.  I didn’t think of that for an answer.

4 hours ago, satyr694u said:

Try it, you might like it.

Sorry to disappoint everyone, that location is exit only.

Probably my favorite scene from Deadpool, but Morena Baccarin makes everything look like a great idea. Ryan Reynolds is nothing to sneeze at, either.

11 hours ago, AdeleFontaine said:

Probably my favorite scene from Deadpool, but Morena Baccarin makes everything look like a great idea. Ryan Reynolds is nothing to sneeze at, either.

^^What a woman^^

46 minutes ago, eatu55 said:

^^What a woman^^

AC5EE38C-C13B-4336-AAD2-8ECD9647B2B7.jpegb08fdcd146c799fc9392a9c644ec5d88.gif