Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FunWithRick

Kyra of Denver, responsive???

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Kyra 720-509-9677
Colorado Escort

I see that she has good reviews but she's been very difficult to communicate with. Anybody else have the same issue? Is she worth the trouble?

https://theotherboard.com/users/116754

Edited by Kaduk
Added Tags, proper phone # xxx-xxx-xxxx structure
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you tried a P411 message?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I've never had an issue with her responsiveness. And she is definately worth a visit. :P Perhaps you haven't given her enough time to reply?

Edited by Benson
mispell
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Um, Rick are you new to the hobby?  If you read her ad, have your references in order, and follow her suggested method of communication, I think you will enjoy your time with her.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No response problems here. Communication is great and time spent awesome. She posts on the board almost every day. Read her ad, be a gentleman and reap the rewards. :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

This woman has a stellar review record. You don't get that by being inconsistent. Sometimes the guys need to be reminded that these ladies have lives outside the hobby as well and unavoidable things will occur on occasion.

Edited by nyguy-7619
typo
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, nyguy-7619 said:

This woman has a stellar review record. You don't get that by being inconsistent. Sometimes the guys need to be reminded that these ladies have lives outside the hobby as well and unavoidable things will occur on occasion.

I agree. I know things have come up that made me have to change a plan or appointment in the past it is likely that could be the case for others. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, nyguy-7619 said:

This woman has a stellar review record. You don't get that by being inconsistent. Sometimes the guys need to be reminded that these ladies have lives outside the hobby as well and unavoidable things will occur on occasion.

I think we can bring this "dog"pile to closure. She is friggin awesome, responsive and cares about her business! I agree with NYGUY but take exception to "as well" which assumes the nay sayers actually have lives. :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First post for each newbie.  Ok 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw her. No problems on communication. I found there is a dead cell spot near her location. She's experienced it as well.  Just move out a bit until you get a signal, then all is good!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this thread should die already. It is obvious that sometimes life happens and we move on. She is reputable, has great reviews and Hell, I have already seen her again, and would plan another visit. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think what her minions are forgetting here is the concept that not all clients are treated the same. I for one experienced another cancellation on short notice. No phone issues. In terms of "life happens", there's a million stories in the big city. Most of them are complete fabrications and lies.

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking for us Minions, I prefer the term "Men" moving mountains. Regardless, there are enough of us here to discredit yours and the OPs misconceptions. "Life happens"... and the truth is within all of us. Only those who speak it can see it. Lets move on with more adult matters.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On July 16, 2017 at 10:33 PM, 11-InchesHard said:

I think what her minions are forgetting here is the concept that not all clients are treated the same. I for one experienced another cancellation on short notice. No phone issues. In terms of "life happens", there's a million stories in the big city. Most of them are complete fabrications and lies.

Looks like you, or someone using your handle, finally found her responsiveness button and scored a lottery ride of a lifetime. (stumbled on this today and recalled this thread). :) 

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/detail/parker-review-by-11-incheshard-2077996

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New name, increased donation, still not responding.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or, more than likely a subversive attack on her reputation. I'm not an active member but everybody knows that TER reviews can't be trusted. Anybody that believes them must have grown up believing that Penthouse forum letters were the relationship bible. Move on.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2017 at 11:53 PM, Bucket boy said:

Looks like you, or someone using your handle, finally found her responsiveness button and scored a lottery ride of a lifetime. (stumbled on this today and recalled this thread). :) 

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/detail/parker-review-by-11-incheshard-2077996

 

This ter profile is fraudulent as well as the review.  This thread needs to be locked down. It is gone past the point of disgusting to witness this public harassment.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've actually had the same issue with her not responding lately. I've seen her twice before so it's odd to me that she's not responsive now (text or even through p411). Oh well, just find another provider and move on.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listen up all of you MF’ers that have nothing better to do than grab your pitchforks and torches. What you’re witness and party to is a public lynching orchestrated by a sick and twisted individual.  The review and profile from that “other site” is a complete and total sham designed to destroy this person’s reputation as is this thread. Who she chooses to see is her fucking business!  Who she chooses to respond to is her fucking business! When she chooses to respond is her fucking business!  If she chooses to not respond outside of posted hours, that’s her fucking business!  If she requires additional screening and time to weed out sick MF’ers, that’s her fucking business!  I challenge the moderators of this board to do the right thing and remove this thread altogether!  Do I sound bias?... you’re dam fucking right!  But my challenge has nothing to do with my bias and everything to do with common decency and morality!  Please STOP the insanity! Thank you!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Benson said:

 What you’re witness and party to is a public lynching orchestrated by a sick and twisted individual.  The review and profile from that “other site” is a complete and total sham designed to destroy this person’s reputation as is this thread. 

Once "Mr 11 inches" started posting, I suspected this was the case. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Benson said:

Listen up all of you MF’ers that have nothing better to do than grab your pitchforks and torches. What you’re witness and party to is a public lynching orchestrated by a sick and twisted individual.  The review and profile from that “other site” is a complete and total sham designed to destroy this person’s reputation as is this thread. Who she chooses to see is her fucking business!  Who she chooses to respond to is her fucking business! When she chooses to respond is her fucking business!  If she chooses to not respond outside of posted hours, that’s her fucking business!  If she requires additional screening and time to weed out sick MF’ers, that’s her fucking business!  I challenge the moderators of this board to do the right thing and remove this thread altogether!  Do I sound bias?... you’re dam fucking right!  But my challenge has nothing to do with my bias and everything to do with common decency and morality!  Please STOP the insanity! Thank you!

Spot on!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0