Sexielexy

HOT IN HERE!!

7 posts in this topic

Well I see that no one is actively posting on here so I thought I'd lend out the hand and give a little info on Arizona. The weather is perfect right now and it sets the mood just right. Clients have been friendly and I have a smile upon my face!!! I've thrown the word out there about TOB too so maybe we can make this a little more active?! I know this is the website that worked perfect for me in Colorado! All of you on here are amazing! Thank you so for all the information.

Hope to see more members posting here thanks....

AZ seems to be a tough market for all of the boards... But that doesn't mean we shouldn't keep trying! PS, I think you jinxed things and brought on the hot weather with your comment, lol... J/K, thge heat is just par for the course down here in the SW... 

1 hour ago, Vegas Jen-5884 said:

But that doesn't mean we shouldn't keep trying! PS, I think you jinxed things and brought on the hot weather with your comment, lol... J/K, thge heat is just par for the course down here in the SW... 

YES keep trying :rolleyes:

On 6/12/2017 at 6:51 PM, Vegas Jen-5884 said:

AZ seems to be a tough market for all of the boards... But that doesn't mean we shouldn't keep trying! PS, I think you jinxed things and brought on the hot weather with your comment, lol... J/K, thge heat is just par for the course down here in the SW... 

I can't handle it anymore I'm ready to head closer to the ocean!! Got any suggestions on the best place to go in vegas?

Good vibes xo

Vegas has been just as hot as Phoenix this past week...  Which is why I hit the road to the mountains, lol.