themanxxx

Petite providers?

11 posts in this topic

Any really petite provider's??? I'm a fan of all body types but petite is my fav! Somthing like 95-115 pounds! PM me or comment. Thanks!

Don't be so lazy, all of the reviews and profiles list the weight - and if they are petite, they usually will mention it.  BTW, in case you are not used to the lingo, "Spinner" means slender, and usually means petite as well.  There's a bunch of great petite ladies, but you gotta put in some effort yourself.

Body type and weight?  That's it?!!        

ROTFLMAO!!!!.  You're seriously killing me!   

Best wishes. 

Edited by Happymon
insufficient sarcasm

I've never visited either one, but Princess of Egypt, and Lila Dante fit your description, and have positive reviews. :)

Yeah, that's why you have to read the reviews to see if the guys agree with the provider's description.  If the gal is really petite, the guy will usually mention it.  There are literally dozens.

I know of one really petite girl with A plus bunnies (based on description and photos) Her name is Camille. Never met her and I've only seen her advertise once here in Colorado. Maybe she'll come around again.

Edited by Vassago
Misspelling

You may want to look into Forbidden J.  Pricey but definitely all that you described.

Petite and spinners for some can have different meanings. To me, to be a spinner you have to have height under 5'2. That would qualify you as both. Standing at my height I could not qualify. Spinner, in my mind, means petite, not just slender. JMO