Dave Driftwood

Best Impressions

10 posts in this topic

For the gents:

What are the little extras that a lady has done during a session that really impressed you above the norm? Things like the way the incall was set up (mints on the pillow?) 😜

For me, the best impression has always been how she responds when she opens the door. Does she smile? Does she seem happy and upbeat? Welcome! Good to meet you! Come in! etc. A cheerful, pleasant woman is a joy to meet. Hopefully, I'm friendly, and smiley myself!

As long as the room is clean, and not cluttered, I'm happy!

I like when we both remove our clothes slowly as opposed to the lady who greets you at the door in a sexy outfit but yanks it all off quickly. Its much more erotic and seductive if she is not rushing. 

I also like to be greeted by a lady who is dressed in a tight fitting dress or blue jeans and a tee shirt with no bra. 

I have to admit that the best first impression was by a frequent contributor to this conversation, when she answered the door in a bare-shoulder, mid-calf length, slit up the side, evening dress, that shimmered like the ones on the academy awards.  Oh, yeah, high heels that placed her lips precisely even with mine, nicely made up, hair long, soft and gently curled on her shoulders - yuuuummm.  She looked at least 1,000 times better than any Victoria Secrets model - no jive (possibly influenced by the fact that she was actually in my arms).  It was like a scene out of a 1950s Kate Hepburn movie (but a XXX version thereof where I actually get the girl). The dress was gone in a few minutes, but the visual impression is seared into my mind forever.

23 hours ago, Badboy said:

I have to admit that the best first impression was by a frequent contributor to this conversation, when she answered the door in a bare-shoulder, mid-calf length, slit up the side, evening dress, that shimmered like the ones on the academy awards.  Oh, yeah, high heels that placed her lips precisely even with mine, nicely made up, hair long, soft and gently curled on her shoulders - yuuuummm.  She looked at least 1,000 times better than any Victoria Secrets model - no jive (possibly influenced by the fact that she was actually in my arms).  It was like a scene out of a 1950s Kate Hepburn movie (but a XXX version thereof where I actually get the girl). The dress was gone in a few minutes, but the visual impression is seared into my mind forever.

Damn, that sounds awesome!  There is something for everyone, but I am in the camp of those that prefer a nicely prepared presentation like that.  Some like the jeans and t-shirt approach, I prefer something more elegant.

30 minutes ago, Dave Driftwood said:

Damn, that sounds awesome!  There is something for everyone, but I am in the camp of those that prefer a nicely prepared presentation like that.  Some like the jeans and t-shirt approach, I prefer something more elegant.

You could always get your Gatsby on.....

tumblr_inline_mmkapob0Hw1qbvaco.jpg

1 hour ago, Dave Driftwood said:

I guess I would be remiss if I did not mention that the evening dress was for the first impression.  On subsequent visits she was in jeans and a t-shirt when she answered the door.  Looked every bit as good, but I will never forget the first impression.

Best impression is a few ladies will have warm towels in a slow cooker for easy clean ups for rounds one, two and beyond.  Besides first impressions, this is the best impression I've come across

For me, it making me comfortable for a few minutes before the action starts that don't get added to the total time, either by talking, or playful gestures.

one of my most memorable sessions in SF Bay area from a true courtesan was done that way. as soon as she walked in, she started to kiss and caress me. undress me and give me a good foot massage.

I am a sucker for massages and told her that. she paid attention to our e-mails

On 8/8/2016 at 11:59 AM, BigBaldBlk said:

Best impression is a few ladies will have warm towels in a slow cooker for easy clean ups for rounds one, two and beyond.  Besides first impressions, this is the best impression I've come across

Good idea!