Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dave Driftwood

Playlist Thoughts

8 posts in this topic

The following is the playlist I have developed for sessions.  It contains a mix of songs I personally find most erotic, arranged to the rythmn of the 'perfect' hour-long meeting. Total time ( not counting the first two) is about 59 minutes.

The first two are played enroute to her incall; these two really get me in the mood and help work out the nerves. I press play 10 minutes before our arranged appointment:

Gett Off (Prince) 4:31
#1 Crush (Garbage) 4:36

The next song is quieter, more sensual, and makes good background music for introductions over a glass of wine:

Red Light Special (TLC) 5:04

Now, the next set: The best song to start off a dance set, followed by two outstanding lap dance songs.  These songs are playful, then teasing, then downright hot!

Pour Some Sugar on Me (Def Leopard) 4:52
Buttons (The Pussycat Dolls) 3:45
Justify My Love (Madonna) 5:00

If you need an interlude after round one, this song is excellent for body rubs, dining at the Y, and outfit changes (my favorite) At just over ten minutes, you know you are about half way through the session when the drum beat returns after a piano solo.

Principles of Lust (Enigma) 11:43

Round 2 (20 minutes left)

Another round of striptease, lap dance, and hot fun!

Poison (Alice Cooper) 4:31
Say it Right (Nelly Furtado) 3:43
Closer (Nine Inch Nails) 6:13

Last, You have a cool-down and final parting theme:

That's the Way Love Goes (Janet Jackson) 4:25

If you like, feel free to try this playlist out and let me know if it works for you. 

If you have a similar playlist, please share below!

5 hours ago, Dave Driftwood said:

The following is the playlist I have developed for sessions.  It contains a mix of songs I personally find most erotic, arranged to the rythmn of the 'perfect' hour-long meeting. Total time ( not counting the first two) is about 59 minutes.

The first two are played enroute to her incall; these two really get me in the mood and help work out the nerves. I press play 10 minutes before our arranged appointment:

Gett Off (Prince) 4:31
#1 Crush (Garbage) 4:36

The next song is quieter, more sensual, and makes good background music for introductions over a glass of wine:

Red Light Special (TLC) 5:04

Now, the next set: The best song to start off a dance set, followed by two outstanding lap dance songs.  These songs are playful, then teasing, then downright hot!

Pour Some Sugar on Me (Def Leopard) 4:52
Buttons (The Pussycat Dolls) 3:45
Justify My Love (Madonna) 5:00

If you need an interlude after round one, this song is excellent for body rubs, dining at the Y, and outfit changes (my favorite) At just over ten minutes, you know you are about half way through the session when the drum beat returns after a piano solo.

Principles of Lust (Enigma) 11:43

Round 2 (20 minutes left)

Another round of striptease, lap dance, and hot fun!

Poison (Alice Cooper) 4:31
Say it Right (Nelly Furtado) 3:43
Closer (Nine Inch Nails) 6:13

Last, You have a cool-down and final parting theme:

That's the Way Love Goes (Janet Jackson) 4:25

Very diverse playlist, while this won't come close to equaling yours by any means it is a song that rings through my head everytime I see a new provider.

Won't Get Fooled Again (The Who) 8:30 :P

Nice playlist! It's amazing how the right music can make a session twice as erotic. I vividly remember one time with a lady when Black Velvet (Allanah Myles) was playing and we were both moving to the rhythm and climaxed together as the song ended.

My favorite music for a session (preferably 2 hours) is Sting's 2010 Berlin concert. There are some seriously erotic songs on there and if you can have the video on it makes it all the better especially the shots of the seriously gorgeous Jo Lawry singing with him. I've used the music to start off a session by playing a lady's body with my hands like a violin bow (specifically Whenever I Say Your Name - the violin intro will cut to your soul and most likely the lady you are with). IMHO the  music is incredibly sensuous and sensual and erotic especially with the Royal Symphony accompaniment. It's a 2 hour and 10 minute concert and if you don't have the DVD its on YouTube but lacks some quality. I now often bring my IPad, a Bose Bluetooth speaker and play it off of Spotify when I meet with a lady and it has always made the time twice as enjoyable for both of us. It turns the raw act into an erotic nirvana explosion. 

8 minutes ago, Gentlejeff1 said:

Nice playlist! It's amazing how the right music can make a session twice as erotic. I vividly remember one time with a lady when Black Velvet (Allanah Myles) was playing and we were both moving to the rhythm and climaxed together as the song ended.

My favorite music for a session (preferably 2 hours) is Sting's 2010 Berlin concert. There are some seriously erotic songs on there and if you can have the video on it makes it all the better especially the shots of the seriously gorgeous Jo Lawry singing with him. I've used the music to start off a session by playing a lady's body with my hands like a violin bow (specifically Whenever I Say Your Name - the violin intro will cut to your soul and most likely the lady you are with). IMHO the  music is incredibly sensuous and sensual and erotic especially with the Royal Symphony accompaniment. It's a 2 hour and 10 minute concert and if you don't have the DVD its on YouTube but lacks some quality. I now often bring my IPad, a Bose Bluetooth speaker and play it off of Spotify when I meet with a lady and it has always made the time twice as enjoyable for both of us. It turns the raw act into an erotic nirvana explosion. 

A whole concert isn't a bad idea. I like soundtracks and collections by the same artist because there are fewer wild variations.

The soundtrack to Le Grand Bleu is a great choice all instrumental and very relaxing. Anything by Ennio Morricone is a great choice too. Ooh and Antonio Carlos Jobim, I really like Stone Flower and Elis and Tom recorded with Elis Regina. And for the classical lovers the Romantic Symphony, Bruckner's 4th conducted by Celibidache.

I am going to try it, am always looking for variety. GentleJeff, thanks for the idea of Sting...I bet his music IS erotic. Agree Lucy, also good picks.

I have been trying to finagle some good playlists for different times, and different packages to suit various clients' needs. Thanks for bringing this up, and inputting some good musical ideas. Love it!

I would add Lana Del Ray, some slow jazz, Coldplay, piano pieces especially from the Romantique Period, 80's rock, R & B...

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

A friend of mine swears by "Dark Side of the Moon". I've enjoyed Jeff Buckley's "Grace" during a session. Katy Perry claims to have lost her virginity to that same soundtrack.

I've given bluetooth speakers a couple of times as gifts to facilitate hearing my own tunes.

18 hours ago, MrFister said:

I've given bluetooth speakers a couple of times as gifts to facilitate hearing my own tunes.

Nice- Gifts like that are a great idea!