All the hotels?

14 posts in this topic

Hi friends, I'm in the process of redoing, and redecorating my incall, so I went back to hotels.  For some reason literally every single hotel in Denver has been booked.  Has anyone else noticed that this week? Is this normal, I don't think I've ever seen this happen before.  What do you do when this happens?

Also Donald Chump is in town. Media big time, protestors, and security.

I noticed this earlier this week, on Monday on both Hotels.com and Priceline.com there were only two or three rooms listed and they were going for about $700 a night.

There was a Healthy Lawyers convention earlier this week and believe that both Trump and Clinton will be in town.

Actually the problem  is not with the July 4th holiday nor any convention as those do not have the draw that sports do in this country...Instead  the problem is due to there being about 20,000 young baseball enthusiasts and their families in town for a tournament that lasts all week....It is that which is responsible for all the hotels from Denver to Fort Collins booked solid most of the week and the few rooms that are available are going to premium dollar and the few rooms that are left are demanding premium dollar...Some of the most horrible hotels in town were commanding rates that seemed more like they were actually charging per bed bug instead of their standard rates which are far over priced to begin with....But good news it does appear things will be back to normal starting early next week...

1 hour ago, fishndude57 said:

Also Donald Chump is in town. Media big time, protestors, and security.

Donald Chump? LMAO! I'll use that...

10 hours ago, Casey Hart said:

Hi friends, I'm in the process of redoing, and redecorating my incall, so I went back to hotels.  For some reason literally every single hotel in Denver has been booked.  Has anyone else noticed that this week? Is this normal, I don't think I've ever seen this happen before.  What do you do when this happens?

There was a 20,000 person convention downtown (over now) and there is a huge softball tournament running frim Wednesday through the weekend...The Sparkler Tournament.

40,000 Deadheads  are here from out of state to see the show at Folsum Field and Thievery Corporation at the Boulder Theatre.

22 hours ago, Casey Hart said:

Have you thought of hosting up north? There are plenty of hotels in Longmont/Firestone, Loveland and Fort Collins. There are also plenty of avid TOB'ers and hobbyists here too!

16 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I noticed this earlier this week, on Monday on both Hotels.com and Priceline.com there were only

two or three rooms listed and they were going for about $700 a night.

There was a Healthy Lawyers convention earlier this week and believe that both Trump and Clinton will be in town.

That must also include the provider for the night.....:P

45 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

That must also include the provider for the night.....:P

You wish! It was quite crazy for $700 you could get a room at the Holiday Inn next to Fitzsimmons or a room at the Brown Palace. Tough call.

I work for a bus company and we've had to put up our out of town drivers in Georgetown. First time in years we've had to do that. 

It is the political convention "Western Conservative Summit" going on in Denver this weekend.  Everything is booked through the 5th basically.  Oops just read the prior responses   - nevermind LOL xoxo

Edited by Danielle Rae