stevie-2249

Connection with a provider?

39 posts in this topic

Lucy ... I do love her in the sense that I truly care for her.  She is as a wonderful human being, who has been through an awful lot in her short life, and is open with me in sharing her dreams, wishes, and hopes for a better future.   Likewise, she makes me feel comfortable and safe when I'm being vulnerable with her.  The sex is wonderful which compensates for it having grown stale at home.  However, that is just one element of our overall relationship.   I look forward to seeing her, catching up on "current events" and just basically sharing some human intimacy.   I've refrained from calling it "love" to help me keep the perspective that she has her life, I have mine ... and, that's the way it needs to be.

• (1) Eros, or sexual passion, represented the idea of sexual passion and desire. ... (I consider this to be based on lust unless further commitment is made to the relationship to grow and develop into multiple layers of love - see below)
  •  
  • (2) Philia (Phileo), brotherly love or deep friendship. ... (The love you have for a sibling or friend who you are extremely close to, trust and care for deeply)
  •  
  • (3) Ludus, or playful love. ... (Flirting, beginning stage of falling in Love, the honeymoon phase if you will lol)
  •  
  • (4) Agape, or love for everyone. ... (This is the Love that God has for All People - This is the Highest Form of Love - This is the kind of Love that God asks from All People to have for one another)
  •  
  • (5) Pragma, or longstanding love. ... (Probably the kind of Love a Husband/Wife develop for one another after being married 40+ years)
  •  
  • (6) Philautia, or love of the self. (This can be found in all people under 30 years old who abuse Instagram and Snapchat LMAO... Teasing lol)
  •  
  • Now let's take this whole "Love Thing" just a little bit further.... Hey Coolaidddd...
  • http://www.focusonthefamily.com/marriage/communication-and-conflict/learn-to-speak-your-spouses-love-language/understanding-the-five-love-languages
  • Your partner will have their own "Love Language" that works for them while you might have a completely different "Love Language" that works best for you. Communication is Key!
Edited by Scarlett Dayne

14 minutes ago, Scarlett Dayne said:
  • (1) Eros, or sexual passion, represented the idea of sexual passion and desire. ... (I consider this to be based on lust unless further commitment is made to the relationship to grow and develop into multiple layers of love - see below)
  •  
  • (2) Philia (Phileo), brotherly love or deep friendship. ... (The love you have for a sibling or friend who you are extremely close to, trust and care for deeply)
  •  
  • (3) Ludus, or playful love. ... (Flirting, beginning stage of falling in Love, the honeymoon phase if you will lol)
  •  
  • (4) Agape, or love for everyone. ... (This is the Love that God has for All People - This is the Highest Form of Love - This is the kind of Love that God asks from All People to have for one another)
  •  
  • (5) Pragma, or longstanding love. ... (Probably the kind of Love a Husband/Wife develop for one another after being married 40+ years)
  •  
  • (6) Philautia, or love of the self. (This can be found in all people under 30 years old who abuse Instagram and Snapchat LMAO... Teasing lol)
  •  
  • Now let's take this whole "Love Thing" just a little bit further.... Hey Coolaidddd...
  • http://www.focusonthefamily.com/marriage/communication-and-conflict/learn-to-speak-your-spouses-love-language/understanding-the-five-love-languages
  • Your partner will have their own "Love Language" that works for them while you might have a completely different "Love Language" that works best for you. Communication is Key!

Scarlett,

thanks for the glossary 

10 hours ago, LesisMore said:

Lucy ... I do love her in the sense that I truly care for her.  She is as a wonderful human being, who has been through an awful lot in her short life, and is open with me in sharing her dreams, wishes, and hopes for a better future.   Likewise, she makes me feel comfortable and safe when I'm being vulnerable with her.  The sex is wonderful which compensates for it having grown stale at home.  However, that is just one element of our overall relationship.   I look forward to seeing her, catching up on "current events" and just basically sharing some human intimacy.   I've refrained from calling it "love" to help me keep the perspective that she has her life, I have mine ... and, that's the way it needs to be.

Part of love is respecting boundaries and you seem to get that . You both seem to know that you can't really act on any feelings but why deny what it is that you really feel? Humans are too hung up on avoiding heartache, quick to dismiss potential feelings because of the circumstance. I would rather have a broken heart than live with the regret that I didn't share the feelings I should have with someone I deeply cared about.

"The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love." - Henry Miller

The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/h/henry_miller_2.html

Wow lol

psy·cho·sis

sīˈkōsəs/
noun - a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.

Edited by Scarlett Dayne

On 5/20/2016 at 6:46 PM, stevie-2249 said:

Pimp yea right lol! 

Axing this question because seeing in some reviews guys say there is a Connection, well what kind of connection? If a lady enjoys her job or not they put on one hell of a peformance because you pay for that performance, doesnt mean there is any kind of connection is there? 

Maybe if you see a lady alot and maybe go out to dinner or she cookd dinner for you or does special things for you but not for other people i believe that would be A connection and yes even staying the night and not paying for the whole night she might have a connection with you.

I think connections is usually based on sexual chemistry. I personally do not care for completely vanilla sessions. Therefore, if she is the same we should have a great "connection", otherwise, you'll get what you get, and may or may not return after the fact. There is no certainty in anything is all I've learned since joining this site again.

On 5/20/2016 at 6:38 PM, ironman318 said:

It's all a wonderful play. We act, they act, most importantly we get our rocks off and go back to everyday. All of it wrapped up in a perfectly definable business transaction. Of all my hobbies this ranks in the top 3 and a lot more fun than paying for therapy. Same business model btw. 

Naturally being a people person goes huge distances for whatever social endeavor you pursue. But there are loopholes and tricks to every trade as well.  I'm a terrible actress but always genuinely happy to make new acquaintances you can probably tell if I'm looking forward to the journey or the destination. 😏😉  #MyHobbyRox