Stacey Kain

Hello all! I'm new to this board.

15 posts in this topic

Hello Lovelies, I am new to this board and I am very excited in what Denver has to offer.

Beast.jpg

Welcome to the board. Have fun, contribute and enjoy.

32 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

the music on your webpage is pretty annoying. :cool:

Welcome Mr. Pink! What music are you talking about?

51 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

the music on your webpage is pretty annoying. :cool:

Hey, Mr. Pink, them's fighting words - the music on her page is Sade, my favorite all time artist.  You have no musical taste at all.  Or was this all just a clever ruse to get me to visit her website?  Hmmm, can't really trust a guy who goes by "Mr. Pink."

At any rate, no more shade on Sade:

Sade.jpg

Down on the bottom left of your computer screen is a little grey bar, that is called the control bar, there will be a little picture that looks kinda like a speaker (maybe a bit different on your computer, but it is there).  That is called the "volume control," and there is also likely a "mute" button.  (Not an actual button, like on your shirt, but a control you can actuate with your mouse (not a household rodent, but your computer controller)).  You can use that to turn down or off the music, not only on this webpage but all webpages!!!  Pretty cool, huh?

Don't you listen to the Pink guy, Stacey Kain, you have a lovely website - welcome to Denver, hope to see you soon.

Edited by Badboy
To add last paragraph

Thank you all for the warm welcome especially PinkyB). I love Sade and we both are here to stay!!!

Welcome to the board. Love Sade!

On 5/19/2016 at 10:13 AM, Stacey Kain said:

Hello Lovelies, I am new to this board and I am very excited in what Denver has to offer.

Beast.jpg

WELCOME !!! OXOX