Joker6969

Want to learn the ropes and the tricks to the hobby

14 posts in this topic

Brand new here to the tob seen a few ladys my self but i want to be safe and have fun and tips and advice would be amazing

Hello love I'm actually new here also... Well maybe like a week old now;).. Happy hobbying and stay safe!

Alright Joker, you want rope tricks?

219_39806.jpg

Here ya go.

When you become even slightly more educated, you'll realize how absolute hysterical the title of your post is....

Best wishes.

If you want to be safe and have fun, stay away from BP if possible. There are some ladies that do advertise there and other reputable sites. Stay with the well reviewed ladies until you get more seasoned. Hobby well and prosper. 

Hmmm but back page is fun to jerk off to with stolen pics ect does the trick but then why get into hobbying then

12 hours ago, Joker6969 said:

Hmmm but back page is fun to jerk off to with stolen pics ect does the trick but then why get into hobbying then

Aside from the incoherent/disjointed thought...we're in agreement that a few of the ads on BP feature fake and or stolen pics.

Regardless, welcome to TOB and don't waste time learning any "tricks of the hobby", instead learn the business. Be a gentleman, show up on time with the right donation and good personal hygiene, ask the YL what's on her menu and don't push it, leave when the appointment is over, don't bother the YL between visits with texting, phone calls and or PM's unless and until you're ready to schedule with her again. Contribute to the board when you have something worthwhile to say and don't feed the Troll.

On 5/3/2016 at 5:42 PM, Raoul said:

Alright Joker, you want rope tricks?

Here ya go.

domai-rope-play-01.jpg

1349295156_dominika-5.jpg

domai-rope-play-15.jpg

4 hours ago, Kaduk said:

domai-rope-play-01.jpg

1349295156_dominika-5.jpg

domai-rope-play-15.jpg

My,my,my... look at those ropes! Is that a nylon thread?!?