Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaduk

Must Love Dogs

14 posts in this topic

Animals are truly amazing. What they can survive, and still wag their tail, it is nothing short of a miracle. The "will to live" should never be under-estimated!

Warning also: This video is hard to watch, but I promise a wonderful ending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcfUdNfb808

What a wonderful story of unselfish Compassion, devoted Healing and unconditional Love ;-D

I'm going to forego watching the video. All I can say is I believe dogs are Gods gift to mankind.

The only unconditional love I have ever received, has been from my German Shepherd.

And as a warning to those who have a high opinion of themselves:  If you want to know how truly powerful and wonderful you are....just try giving a command to someone else's dog.

My rottweiler/German Shepard was like a big baby. She was terrified of hot air balloons and mylar baloons. Best dog ever. Man's best friend for sure. Having a bad? You're dog will make it all better. People who harm dogs, or animals in general, have a special place in hell.

53 minutes ago, Laplace said:

The only unconditional love I have ever received, has been from my German Shepherd.

And as a warning to those who have a high opinion of themselves:  If you want to know how truly powerful and wonderful you are....just try giving a command to someone else's dog.

My dog keeps me from taking myself too seriously.  When I am seeing clients who have dogs , I always try to take  dog treats for them. BTW, my hound has at this very moment 5 different kinds of treats. Think she is spoiled?

57 minutes ago, Laplace said:

... And as a warning to those who have a high opinion of themselves:  If you want to know how truly powerful and wonderful you are....just try giving a command to someone else's dog.

For true humility try commanding a cat. But their love is just as great as a dog's. 

6 hours ago, Hvnaball2 said:

I'm going to forego watching the video. All I can say is I believe dogs are Gods gift to mankind.

If you don't love dogs, you can not love your self. Period.

4 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

My dog keeps me from taking myself too seriously.  When I am seeing clients who have dogs , I always try to take  dog treats for them. BTW, my hound has at this very moment 5 different kinds of treats. Think she is spoiled?

I love my big ass dog like I love my kids. Nothing is too good for her. She has a good sense of how other people treat me, maybe too much. She is my protector and my best friend. She keeps me going when the whole world is mad at me. I owe my dog my happiness and she repays me ten fold every day. I love spoiling my dog because she's my best buddy!

God bless dogs!

4 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

For true humility try commanding a cat. But their love is just as great as a dog's. 

Well said. I agree!

I have a cat that is 22 years old. She is very loving and gets along with my 130 pound Mastiff. They treat one another well. Very cool to see.

The cat is the alpha!  LOL! The dog goes along with it because she's so easy going! Love that dog!

13 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Yes, but that's what we are supposed to do for our pets and children... spoil them lol. My cats eat more seafood than I do lol hee hee.

I don't think anyone can ever give too much Love lol.

Your dog is extremely fortunate to have one of those homes where you see him as a valuable member of your family ;-D