All that damn makeup

47 posts in this topic

U r right my apologies, backpages isn't the best place to find ladies, and I was merely using toothless hags as a euphemism for lovely ladies.

Maybe I'll find a nice dispensary girlfriend soon =)

Hey! I always put my dentures in first ;-)

2 hours ago, TooHot said:

Maybe I'll find a nice dispensary girlfriend soon =)

I did not know they had dispensaries for those.

3 hours ago, TooHot said:

Some girls can pull it off but I would say that most can't. My ex wife for example was like waking up next to a little troll every morning, eventually it gets to you and you get a divorce. 

The last girl I dated I'm not sure never saw her without makeup, she would literally wake up early and touch up her makeup and I would always end up with a shitload of foundation on my lips =/

My old roommate was in a similar boat but I have known ladies who were able to pull it off so if u r one of them more power to you, you've been blessed more than 70% of these other toothless hags =)~

Apparently trolls do not mate for life, contrary to popular misconception.

Back to OP and original question:

Do guys like lots of makeup or do guys like little makeup.

Answer: Guys like blowjobs.

Put me down for minimal makeup with a natural look. What I really hate is when I'm wearing her makeup after the session. NO GLITTER!!!

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

Put me down for minimal makeup with a natural look. What I really hate is when I'm wearing her makeup after the session. NO GLITTER!!!

girl-problems-video-th_0.jpg?itok=lq7Lta

I don't see how "people" like bad boy or that teddy bear dude can constantly make personal attacks directed at me and not get their accounts frozen and I make general attacks directed towards lames in general without even naming names and I get mine frozen for two weeks.

I have done no trolling imo just expressing unpopular opinions and I have people trolling me calling me a troll...

Guess u mention the word lame or fukboi and all these dudes get their panties in a wad and come out of the woodworks lmao whatever not like I'm here trying to look good for the ladies I am just trying to get a perspective on my failing relationship with one of them, guess that's the difference.

Anyhow u mods are failing at ur jobs far as I am concerned how about just permanent me again like on my old account Incognito32?

2 hours ago, TooHot said:

I don't see how "people" like bad boy or that teddy bear dude can constantly make personal attacks directed at me and not get their accounts frozen and I make general attacks directed towards lames in general without even naming names and I get mine frozen for two weeks.

I have done no trolling imo just expressing unpopular opinions and I have people trolling me calling me a troll...

Guess u mention the word lame or fukboi and all these dudes get their panties in a wad and come out of the woodworks lmao whatever not like I'm here trying to look good for the ladies I am just trying to get a perspective on my failing relationship with one of them, guess that's the difference.

Anyhow u mods are failing at ur jobs far as I am concerned how about just permanent me again like on my old account Incognito32?

Done.

35 minutes ago, boink36 said:

Done.

"That teddy bear dude" salutes you!   Well done!

19 hours ago, TooHot said:

Jeeze, talk about getting your panties in a wad.

Seriously? Sometimes it is best to step away from the keyboard. And never,never get on here and talk shit when your drunk. You'll be glad you didn't later.  

But when you do, don't beat yourself up over it , we can do that  for you.  Then all is forgiven and it s someone else's turn. We have all said  something in print  at one time or another that we wished later we hadn't.  I still do.

Makeup has both an immediate esthetic effect and a social signaling function. 

Before phones and the internet, it was necessary for providers to signal that they were available for paid companionship, and certain norms of makeup and clothing evolved to be that advertising signal. 

For the last hundred years or so, this has not been necessary except for streetwalkers.  Yet the social expectation that a "painted lady" is offering sexual services, and that a provider should/must be garishly painted, have remained ingrained in our culture. 

You do not need that advertising sort of makeup with me.  We will have established what  you are (and the price, and what I am) before we meet face to face. 

And that's the nub of the thing:  old-time and streetwalker paint needs to be visible and recognizable at long range and in bad light.  I will see you close up and in decent light.  Makeup that is suitable for one situation is horribly wrong for the other.  

So, please do your makeup to make you feel sexy and secure, but to please me you should carefully consider that I will be looking at your face from kissing distance, and be so subtle that I will think only "What beautiful skin she has, what a beautiful face!" rather than "What is under all that stuff, I wonder?"

Yes, this is a very personal position.  It is mine.  It is something I have pondered a bit over time, not off-the-cuff.  I have experienced a range of ladies' styles, and I know what I like:  subtlety. 

Thank you for listening. 

1 hour ago, Valida said:

And that's the nub of the thing:  old-time and streetwalker paint needs to be visible and recognizable at long range and in bad light.  I will see you close up and in decent light.  Makeup that is suitable for one situation is horribly wrong for the other.  

Having worked theater at one time or another, the concept of makeup is interesting.  Even from the front row seats, properly applied makeup can be garish.  But it needs to be at that level to highlight one's features & expressions when viewed from the back of the house.

As you say, we'll be at "kissing distance" which requires a very subtle touch.

Edited by Bit Banger

My favorite look is right out of the shower so little or no makeup is fine with me. 

Some women tend to be natural beauties that look amazing without make up. It all depends. There's a reason why it is called make up. 

I spend a lot of time in Central and South America and I still haven't gotten used to the amount of makeup the ladies down there wear. I don't care for it myself, especially when they take half an hour to put their face on just to go to the store! I do tell ladies that i prefer the natural look, however I fully understand that it can take a LOT of work to look like they aren't wearing any makeup. In the end, it is their face. As long as they don't look like a clown, or get makeup all over my pillows, I am OK with it.