Smirker

Big guy

16 posts in this topic

Ok. So perhaps this has been discussed before but I can't find it. What ladies out there like bigger men? I've had some that say they do but then find out they only said that to get my attention. 

We who are in the trade like all men. Big ones, small ones, you name them, we like them all.

You will not find a woman here who says that she prefers one size over the other. Age yes, size-no.

There have been providers, over the years, who screened for size (avoiding men who were morbidly obese, usually).

I suggest trying to book one of the girls YOU like. Be upfront about your size. She'll either say yes, or no. Either way, you can move forward from there.

Good Luck! :)

17 minutes ago, Hvnaball2 said:

Bigger in what way?

I assumed the OP meant bigger as in heavier.  Hmm maybe not...:huh:

7 minutes ago, Kimy said:

I assumed the OP meant bigger as in heavier.  Hmm maybe not...:huh:

Does that change your response?

23 minutes ago, Hvnaball2 said:

Does that change your response?

Not at all!:D

2 hours ago, Hvnaball2 said:

Bigger in what way?

I thought he meant this way:

maxresdefault.jpg

On 2/6/2016 at 3:46 PM, Hvnaball2 said:

Bigger in what way?

As in Mike, from Mike and Molly big or Dirk Diggler big from Boogey Nights. It's a question that needs to be answered in this open forum.

Changed my mind about what I said - want to know if the OP is taking about body or cock size...

Edited by MrFister
re-read the thread

19 minutes ago, MrFister said:

Changed my mind about what I said - want to know if the OP is taking about body or cock size...

OK... Now I am confused... There are ladies here who are concerned about how big your rooster is... What if you don't own barnyard fowl?  Is that a black mark?

11 hours ago, Riggo said:

OK... Now I am confused... There are ladies here who are concerned about how big your rooster is... What if you don't own barnyard fowl?  Is that a black mark?

I'm big, rooster wise. I've had several petite providers freak out (not in a good way) at the size. Like, it's clear they don't want THAT inside them. It actually is a bit of a downer and I don't end up going back to them. Most providers, though, are fine with it and we have a good time.

I think the majority of us care more about being clean and ready for fun with a good attitude more than size. One of my faves is a larger guy. Why??? He is respectful, fun, and we have been able to build on our "friendship". Your size is not an issue with most, have fun!

23 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I think the majority of us care more about being clean and ready for fun with a good attitude more than size. One of my faves is a larger guy. Why??? He is respectful, fun, and we have been able to build on our "friendship". Your size is not an issue with most, have fun!

This was the gist of my original response. I also pack heavy - I put it in my P411 profile and ask that it be reviewed before confirmation. Only been refused once because of that and most don't even bother looking. As long as I'm clean and respectful, careful with my tool, and leave on time that what matters.

The number of providers who've mentioned to me that they prefer the "ballpark franks" (as one put it) is pretty small.

On 2/6/2016 at 11:52 AM, Jez UaBriain said:

We who are in the trade like all men. Big ones, small ones, you name them, we like them all.

You will not find a woman here who says that she prefers one size over the other. Age yes, size-no.

+1 ;)