Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaos

PETA does it again!

29 posts in this topic

I take exception to this commercial.  Kudos on their marketing department though!

Beef.  It's what's for dinner.

I can not remember the last time I ate red meat... Must be why I can last so long lol ;-)~

1 hour ago, Scarlett Dayne said:

I can not remember the last time I ate red meat... Must be why I can last so long lol ;-)~

How about 'white meat'? 😁

I still prefer a nice medium rare ribeye to this commercial. :-)

6 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

How about 'white meat'? 😁

LOL... Yes!

I eat fish and plant based proteins 97% of the time, so yes, "white meat" would incorporate my fish and tofu dishes lol hee hee ;-)~

I have nothing against any type of meat. I just can't eat a whole lot of animal proteins. I eat about 3-5 bites, and I'll start to throw up. Not sure why this happened, but it did. Probably better for me anyway lol as I'm in better shape than I've been in 10 years lol.

I can say that the animal proteins I do eat are always humanely raised & killed with no antibiotics, no hormones or nothing weird injected into their bodies or food supply.

I never eat at fast food restaurants either because the quality of their food is super low to accommodate for their low menu prices.

However...

My body is still extremely receptive and absolutely Loves one great cut of meat... the Tube Steak LOL ;-)~ ... preferably with white gravy lmao :-O

13 minutes ago, Scarlett Dayne said:

I have nothing against any type of meat. I just can't eat a whole lot of animal proteins. I eat about 3-5 bites, and I'll start to throw up.

I am pretty sure this comes from living in Boulder! ;-)

8 hours ago, Scarlett Dayne said:

i can understand this. Years ago the wife & I went low fat. Then we went out for a fancy New Years dinner. Needless to say, the evening plans were ruined; we went home, both with upset stomachs. 

A few years loafer we went vegan - no animal products! That lasted about a year. But it was too difficult to maintain when visiting with friends or eating out. Then about another year later meat started sliding back into our lives. Bacon was my wife's downfall; cheese was mine. I don't worry about it too much these days, but I get red meat less than once/week. Lots of fish & grains. 

I eat as much red meat and pork as I can stuff in my pie hole and I love it

28 minutes ago, crazyb said:

I eat as much red meat and pork as I can stuff in my pie hole and I love it

Exactly!!!

I didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat bean sprouts and tofu!!!

3 hours ago, Laplace said:

Exactly!!!

I didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat bean sprouts and tofu!!!

Who says we (humans) are the top of the food chain? 

It may all just be your perception lol.

Think about it...

Every animal on this Earth is self-sufficient except us lol.

We (humans) are the only ones that are dependent on fire (fuels). Without this we have no way to cook our food, weapons to kill said animals being eaten, heat our homes, create technology or put gas in our cars, etc, etc, etc.

I would say we are in essence, us humans, are actually the low man on the totem pole with a rather large ego that has made a conscious effort to use and abuse almost every resource known to man...

Seriously NOT bagging on you because I am sure this conversation rarely enters many minds.

Do you realize that we are really all just one big web of relationships? We all desperately need each other (humans, plants, animals, everything here on Earth). 

One working without the other would surely cease our existence...

Thought for the Day lol ;-)~

Edited by Scarlett Dayne

1 hour ago, Scarlett Dayne said:

Who says we (humans) are the top of the food chain? 

It may all just be your perception lol.

Think about it...

Every animal on this Earth is self-sufficient except us lol.

We (humans) are the only ones that are dependent on fire (fuels). Without this we have no way to cook our food, weapons to kill said animals being eaten, heat our homes, create technology or put gas in our cars, etc, etc, etc.

I would say we are in essence, us humans, are actually the low man on the totem pole with a rather large ego that has made a conscious effort to use and abuse almost every resource known to man...

Seriously NOT bagging on you because I am sure this conversation rarely enters many minds.

Do you realize that we are really all just one big web of relationships? We all desperately need each other (humans, plants, animals, everything here on Earth). 

One working without the other would surely cease our existence...

Thought for the Day lol ;-)~

This would be a good conversation to have over a flagon of ale.  (And a juicy rare steak!  Lol)

I have a different take on your fuel-dependancy theory.  Other animals (chimps and galapagos finches come to mind immediately) use tools.  None but man use fire.  

I am man.  By virtue of my superior brain, which has allowed me to master that fire which you so glibly dismiss, I claim my rightful place at the top of the food chain.  Because of my brain and the tools it has devised  I am master of tooth, claw, sinew, and fang.  Because of my brain and the tools it has devised, I am master of earth, water, wind, and fire. With my brain, I can overcome everything but death itself.....and I'm working on that.

(Admit it. Because of my brain,  you've never been more aroused in your life than right now.  It's ok.  You can say it.  We know.)

Just another reason for me to continue eating meat! The LAST thing I need is to last longer. Sheesh.

5 hours ago, Laplace said:

Exactly!!!

No shit I agree with that, however I did see tofu on TV once. :D

If God had wanted us to be vegetarians, he wouldn't have made the animals taste so good.

55 minutes ago, Laplace said:

This would be a good conversation to have over a flagon of ale.  (And a juicy rare steak!  Lol)

I have a different take on your fuel-dependancy theory.  Other animals (chimps and galapagos finches come to mind immediately) use tools.  None but man use fire.  

I am man.  By virtue of my superior brain, which has allowed me to master that fire which you so glibly dismiss, I claim my rightful place at the top of the food chain.  Because of my brain and the tools it has devised  I am master of tooth, claw, sinew, and fang.  Because of my brain and the tools it has devised, I am master of earth, water, wind, and fire. With my brain, I can overcome everything but death itself.....and I'm working on that.

(Admit it. Because of my brain,  you've never been more aroused in your life than right now.  It's ok.  You can say it.  We know.)

Mans ego will eventually be our demise. IMHO we shouldn't try to be masters. We should strive to be stewards of the earth. We need Earth more than it needs us.

3 hours ago, mj76 said:

Mans ego will eventually be our demise. IMHO we shouldn't try to be masters. We should strive to be stewards of the earth. We need Earth more than it needs us.

It has nothing to do with ego!  A medium rare rib-eye destroys tofu and vegetables!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Laplace said:

Laplace, Are you Bear Grylls or a Bushman? I don't think sitting in a duck blind with a rifle, puts you at the top of the food chain. 

I also agree with Scarlett on this one. Drop any of us, but naked with nothing else, in the ocean or the Sahara and see who is eating who.

You are the master all right...the master of your own domain. The only creatures that like what people do, well are people.

You did make me giggle on,  we are the only ones to use fire. Actually, we are the only ones not smart enough to run away from fire.  All other animals have that common sense. Handing men fire was like handing a 1 year old a box of crayons and saying, color inside the lines. Most wildfires are caused by humans.

Now to the OP. There is a huge difference between vegan and vegetarian.  Vegans don't even eat milk, cheese, or eggs. Muscle mass is tough to maintain, but not impossible, on plant protein alone.

In my experience, I have never met a vegetarian or vegan client in the hobby. On the other hand, my favorite and best lovers in my real life were vegetarians. Coincidence? Hmmm maybe or maybe not.

Again in my experience, men that don't eat meat or drink alcohol have better tasting cum! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMbWDRzqNhc

5 hours ago, Kashmir said:

Laplace, Are you Bear Grylls or a Bushman? I don't think sitting in a duck blind with a rifle, puts you at the top of the food chain. 

I also agree with Scarlett on this one. Drop any of us, but naked with nothing else, in the ocean or the Sahara and see who is eating who.

You are the master all right...the master of your own domain. The only creatures that like what people do, well are people.

You did make me giggle on,  we are the only ones to use fire. Actually, we are the only ones not smart enough to run away from fire.  All other animals have that common sense. Handing men fire was like handing a 1 year old a box of crayons and saying, color inside the lines. Most wildfires are caused by humans.

Now to the OP. There is a huge difference between vegan and vegetarian.  Vegans don't even eat milk, cheese, or eggs. Muscle mass is tough to maintain, but not impossible, on plant protein alone.

In my experience, I have never met a vegetarian or vegan client in the hobby. On the other hand, my favorite and best lovers in my real life were vegetarians. Coincidence? Hmmm maybe or maybe not.

Again in my experience, men that don't eat meat or drink alcohol have better tasting cum! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMbWDRzqNhc

My dearest Kashmir

I am neither.  I am Grizzly Adams.  I am the Native American hunter.  I revere that which I kill solely to sustain my life, because we are all part of the circle.

Going to try to draw some common ground here.  I don't think many of us subscribe to the Judeo-Christian notion of a supreme being granting us rule of his creation.

So, that leaves natural selection.  Survival of the fittest.  I simply claim superiority by virtue of my evolved brain.  I reject your scenarios involving the ocean or desert.....simply because I would not enter those realms without have first created tools (boats, spear guns,  canteens, motor-vehicles) that give me an advantage.

Am I stronger than a bear? Do I swim better than a shark?  Of course not.  And if I am momentarily deprived of my advantages I am vulnerable, just like any other creature.  But, that is a condition I can usually control.

By the way: One sits in a duck blind with a shot gun.  One uses his or her rifle in a tree stand.  If you are going to have tools, you should know which ones to use.  ;^)

13 hours ago, Badboy said:

If God had wanted us to be vegetarians, he wouldn't have made the animals taste so good.

PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals

Proud to be a vegan.  The social component is the hardest part. 

I just don't believe in killing things. I believe in non violence.  And if anyone has a problem with that we can settle it outside.

I've been told that I taste good.  I know I can taste it when a provider smokes or abuses her body too much. Not sweet.

I would wager  Scarlett tastes good. 

29 minutes ago, buffalosoldier said:

Proud to be a vegan.  The social component is the hardest part. 

I just don't believe in killing things. I believe in non violence.  And if anyone has a problem with that we can settle it outside.

I've been told that I taste good.  I know I can taste it when a provider smokes or abuses her body too much. Not sweet.

I would wager  Scarlett tastes good. 

Well being Vegan sure hasn't dampened your good sense of humor lol. That comment made me giggle!! ;-D

I don't understand your cartoon lol... I'm a Star Wars fan LOL ha ha ;-)~ 

Bucket List Item: Have sex with a man dressed in a "movie like replica" of a Storm Trooper uniform. Why are those so freaking HOT lol??

I'm looking for Storm Trooper armor  as we speak.

Star Trek humor.  That is an actual quote from Star Trek except Spock was Vulcan not Vegan.  Spock relied only on logic and repressed his human mother's "weakness" of emotion and passion.  The irony was that he was often more human and funnier than the humans.

In the show Mr. Spock did not consume "animal flesh":

The actor who played Spock, Leonard Nimoy, was not a carnivore as well. 

Captian Kirk's view     

And Dr. Benjamin Spock, famous pediatrician, was a vegetarian as well.

http://hpjmh.com/2011/04/19/no-cows-milk-for-humans-at-any-age-even-dr-spock-agrees/

Edited by buffalosoldier
spelling

You are too Funny lol!! :-)~

This is as Vegan as I can get with limited Stormtrooper cartoons relating to food lol.

65311827.jpg

shouldnt-have-joined-dark-side-they-lied 

-->> Lord Please Forgive Me, I Did NOT Know There Were Eggs and Dairy In Their Cookies LOL  ;-)~

Edited by Scarlett Dayne

Vegan cookies are very good.  A client gave me some the other day.

A nice cookie could get me to go over to the dark side.

One of the treats my wife used to keep me on the dark side was vegan bread pudding. Yum!

home made bread, soy, rice, or almond milk, and lots of fruits & nuts. 

Edited by Bit Banger