jhooker

I heart vaginas

11 posts in this topic

Lets get a discussion going on our favorite topic guys, vaginas! What is it about a vagina that draws us like a siren back to where we came from? I mean, it's just flesh, looks like a soft pink clam, smells like a cross between under arm and mackeral, what is it about this mysterious organ that drives the world, perpetuates our species, compels us to progenerate more of us into a mad and potentially dark world? More powerful than any drug, able to subdue even the strongest man and bring him down to nothing and still come back for more. Ahh yes, vaginas, the flower of life that draws us in, helpless, mezmerised, where we die again and again and again, cheerfully. The very sight of one ignites a fire that can melt the densest steel. No man is immune. We are all equally drawn to its power.

How fortunate that some vaginas have been given to generous women, who sympathize with us poor fellows, and open the sanctuary to us, give us entry into the sacred place, the holy place where we can leave our offering. If it wasn't for these special women, who love us unconditionally, where would we be? Married? Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Ummm... Let me think!  Because we don't have one?  Because it has 100,000 x the number of nerve endings than the little guy does?  Because it is the root of happiness?  I don't know, but those would be my guesses.

We spend 9 months trying to get out of the dam thing, and the rest of our lives trying to get back in.   Go figure.

Edited by Milos Vesely

On 1/15/2016 at 10:31 PM, jhooker said:

Lets get a discussion going on our favorite topic guys, vaginas! What is it about a vagina that draws us like a siren back to where we came from? I mean, it's just flesh, looks like a soft pink clam, smells like a cross between under arm and mackeral, what is it about this mysterious organ that drives the world, perpetuates our species, compels us to progenerate more of us into a mad and potentially dark world? More powerful than any drug, able to subdue even the strongest man and bring him down to nothing and still come back for more. Ahh yes, vaginas, the flower of life that draws us in, helpless, mezmerised, where we die again and again and again, cheerfully. The very sight of one ignites a fire that can melt the densest steel. No man is immune. We are all equally drawn to its power.

How fortunate that some vaginas have been given to generous women, who sympathize with us poor fellows, and open the sanctuary to us, give us entry into the sacred place, the holy place where we can leave our offering. If it wasn't for these special women, who love us unconditionally, where would we be? Married? Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

(1) Muahahahaha we hold all the Power lol (rubs hands together while shooting a mischievous yet alluring gaze lol).

I wonder if the Sirens laughed and high-fived every time a ship crashed into their rocks lol? They were women after all lol. We do seem to find joy in your pain lol hee hee... Just TEASING!! ;-)~

(2) There is one man who remains immune to pussy... the gay man lol. He always wants to be around it, just not in it lol.

14 hours ago, Hot Violet said:

First off I would just like to say thank you for expressing your appreciation  for the vagina. However  I can't imagine any heterosexual  male being aroused by the vagina alone. It's the whole woman attached to the vagina that makes  the package complete .  Her soft symmetrical  face, long smooth brown hair flowing down around her supple breasts. And she gives you that seductive gaze with her enticing  green eyes. You feel her silk fair skin all around  the curves of her body and spread her legs . Now she is ready to receive your hard amazing  cock. Oh the beautiful  cock . Let's say hooray for penises. God  bless  the tumescent  member. The testosterone ,. That's  why  us women  do what we do. We enjoy sex, and it truly is an art. Amen

Thank you for this, Hot Violet! I challenge the guys to read your reply and not get aroused;)

15 hours ago, Hot Violet said:

First off I would just like to say thank you for expressing your appreciation  for the vagina. However  I can't imagine any heterosexual  male being aroused by the vagina alone. It's the whole woman attached to the vagina that makes  the package complete .  Her soft symmetrical  face, long smooth brown hair flowing down around her supple breasts. And she gives you that seductive gaze with her enticing  green eyes. You feel her silk fair skin all around  the curves of her body and spread her legs . Now she is ready to receive your hard amazing  cock. Oh the beautiful  cock . Let's say hooray for penises. God  bless  the tumescent  member. The testosterone ,. That's  why  us women  do what we do. We enjoy sex, and it truly is an art. Amen

Hell yes. Bravo to the aptly named writer of this message. 

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 4:35 PM, Milos Vesely said:

We spend 9 months trying to get out of the dam thing, and the rest of our lives trying to get back in.   Go figure.

I recently told my son this same thing. Watching the Pepsi coming out of his nose was priceless. He had never heard this, but how true it is.

Wow hot violet, that was hot! And you are correct, it is the entire package of woman that is the ultimate attraction. We cannot forget those oh so beautiful boobs! So fun to appreciate and feel woman, kiss and touch, until she opens those legs.......hot diggity dawg!

On 1/15/2016 at 10:31 PM, jhooker said:

Um, because we spend up to 24 hours to get out of one and the rest of our lives trying to get back in one? Just my opinion of course.