Flora Faun

Hello, I'm new here. and... Happy Thanksgiving

15 posts in this topic

Hiya, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I just joined the website, since I'm in Colorado now. Its going to be a cold couple of days over the Thanksgiving weekend. Everyone stay warm and cozy. I'm very happy to be here. Still reading all the rules and details, but thought I'd introduce myself in the forum in the meantime. 

Edited by boink36
Photo removed.

Welcome! Happy Thanksgiving to you, and everyone else on the board! I hope we all have lots to be thankful for! :D

Edited by pfunk
spelling

Welcome and Happy Thanksgiving. Nice stockings. Boink removed a photo, eh? That doesn't sound like him. Now I really wanna see it :cool:

11 minutes ago, Raoul said:

... Boink removed a photo, eh? That doesn't sound like him. Now I really wanna see it :cool:

What Boink removed was a blow-up of her avatar included in the main post.  It was a nice view, but a violation none the less. 

So get out your magnifying glasses. 🤓

Edited by Bit Banger

He said photos are not allowed :(

anyway, it wasn't important. I was just adding a pretty accent to my greetings. 

13 minutes ago, Flora Faun said:

Flora, pictures are OK, just not of yourself. Check the Guidelines  especially #4. 

As for posting pictures, Boink is one of the best. {Now to go wash my VIAK mouth out 😁}

2 hours ago, Flora Faun said:

Welcome Flora and my apologies I should have been more specific. it's not allowed for a provider to post photos of herself.  a member who is not a provider can post a selfie if they so choose. for example here is a selfie I took about 15 minutes ago. no need to check this one on tineye as it is 100% me. ;)

56589ed3dee85_meforreal.png.f18d2ea81ecb

21 hours ago, boink36 said:

Welcome Flora and my apologies I should have been more specific. it's not allowed for a provider to post photos of herself.  a member who is not a provider can post a selfie if they so choose. for example here is a selfie I took about 15 minutes ago. no need to check this one on tineye as it is 100% me. ;)

56589ed3dee85_meforreal.png.f18d2ea81ecb

Good thing I had just sat my drink down before opening this thread!. :-)

Welcome Flora!  It's nice to see a new lady on the North end of the front range.

On 11/28/2015, 8:28:01, Riggo said:

Welcome Flora!  It's nice to see a new lady on the North end of the front range.

Thank you very much for the nice welcome. Its very quiet up here tho. Maybe there are no men up here to know about this website. 

On 11/27/2015, 8:38:51, Flora Faun said:

Welcome, have fun, stay a while. We could use more of your kind these parts.  ;)

ps: only chance to get a pic of yourself past Boink would be if you were holding a rod and reel.  Even that may not work!