MrFister

How to get me back through the door

14 posts in this topic

In the "how many times" thread, Funtimes50 said,

"Seems like many providers have no clue on "how to keep you coming back!"  Different clothes or different role plays. Different styles and different positions. Maybe I'm just jaded, but seems to me, it is "safer" to see the same guy again (you know he is not LE) so why not court him.  Tease at the end of one session with a different approach call it the "next time dangle." 

---

That entire thread made me ponder on my inability to revisit anyone I see. Outside of pure chemistry, what has gotten me back through the door? 

• Text or email with some simple pleasantries 
  • "Next time dangle"
  • (with visiting providers) Message that they're back in town

I know there's a risk the client will take these kinds of marketing messages and create entire emotional fantasies. Been there, done that, won't do it again. I just enjoy the little reminders now and it does have some influence on my choices. Anybody else?

"Seems like many providers have no clue on "how to keep you coming back!"  Different clothes or different role plays. Different styles and different positions. Maybe I'm just jaded, but seems to me, it is "safer" to see the same guy again (you know he is not LE) so why not court him.  Tease at the end of one session with a different approach call it the "next time dangle." 

---

That entire thread made me ponder on my inability to revisit anyone I see. Outside of pure chemistry, what has gotten me back through the door? 

• "Next time dangle"

I know there's a risk the client will take these kinds of marketing messages and create entire emotional fantasies. Been there, done that, won't do it again. I just enjoy the little reminders now and it does have some influence on my choices. Anybody else?

Yes those are always nice.

Thanks for opening the thread, this is a good topic. 

I understand the first 2 opinions, and I guess I would feel special too, receiving a SINCERE follow up contact. I am always hesitant to do this ( I think we have discussed this previously). I never want to invade one's privacy, send a message at the "wrong" time, or make one feel uncomfortable. I suppose the exception would be sending a PM through P411. For the guys that enjoy the follow up  how do you prefer contact be made?

It sounds like you want to be courted.  A brief "thank-you" note text within an hour is appropriate and appreciated.  Anything more creeps me out.     

Thanks for opening the thread, this is a good topic. 

I understand the first 2 opinions, and I guess I would feel special too, receiving a SINCERE follow up contact. I am always hesitant to do this ( I think we have discussed this previously). I never want to invade one's privacy, send a message at the "wrong" time, or make one feel uncomfortable...

I understand what the OP is saying, but I think Holly hit the nail on the head.  While many guys would love to hear from a provider, how does she know what's the best method to contact?  After a few visits this can be discussed, but a very slippery slope after an initial visit.

As Holly suggests, P411 is a pretty safe channel for contact after a meeting. A hobby email works too. If you know the client has a hobby phone, then it should be OK to send something that way. Visiting providers who I've seen often send me texts alerting me they're back in town. Before a client leaves, you could ask if they'd mind getting text or email. And I suppose I could always indicate my willingness to receive notice of changes in service and availability.

As far as content, something like "Thanks for taking the time to see me, have a great day" is a nice sentiment. Warm but, at least for me, can't be construed as anything but good customer service.

IMO, some of this already happens through Twitter. To me, it feels like flirting and conversation at a bar or dance club. You can have some fun, feel like you're getting a little extra attention, and market your personality (both clients and providers).

Speaking of that - I just looked through a few provider ads and profiles. I can see when they have a P411 link - how about an option to offer a Twitter link?

Edited by MrFister
asking to add Twitter

---

• "Next time dangle"

I think if a provider is willing to see you again and enjoyed your session together, it's a huge plus to receive a text or email stating simple pleasantries. It's doesn't have to be anything over the top or too personal. Something like " I had a great time and can't wait to see you again. Have a wonderful day". Something simple is always best. 

The pleasantries... I think some ladies fear this could be misinterpreted and the next thing they know they have a stalker.

I admit though the pleasantries would be nice and without them it just feels more like 'business as usual'.

Unfortunately whenever dollars are involved any act of sincerity is gonna be questioned.

I agree.....................

The text she sends......." I had a great time and can't wait to see you again."

The text he reads.........."I love you and want to have your baby"  :D

youre both right. That is a little extreme after reading it again. So maybe not exactly my example. I agree some guys can't handle it. 

Wait - are you saying she doesn't love me and want to have my baby?

It's my guess that she does love you and wants to have your wallet's baby. :D

---

• "Next time dangle"

Gee I guess So lol. idk I do not have this problem. I think the more comfortable the more enjoyable the session.  You know what I mean no first time jitters,

Oh damn no you didn't lol.

Wait - are you saying she doesn't love me and want to have my baby?

+1 Rlalph I don't care how right you lick you'll never hear that shit fall from my mouth lol.  Boink needs a spankin