BabyDallass

Outfits....

72 posts in this topic

On 9/12/2015 at 8:52 PM, Kaduk said:

VMCbzyT.gif

You have to be kidding us!

How in the world did you find that!? 

Thanks, that was very funny! A good visual!

On 8/31/2015 at 5:51 PM, BabyDallass said:

So what is your favorite thing to see a provider have on when you open the door??? Also, do you like the girl to still dress really fancy when she comes to your house? I want feedback! 

When I go to an outcall, I love the slutty look...You know, the no bra with the top barely covering, no panties under a too short skirt with mile high heels! wow!

Incall to my place, tight jeans is all I ask for and a kiss in my driveway when you arrive to know you want to have fun! Damn the neighbors I say!

The sun dress does it for me too. Nothing better than kissing and letting my hands run all over the sweet bod underneath that think sundress. Sexy, yet elegant.. 

2 hours ago, light kisser said:

The sun dress does it for me too. Nothing better than kissing and letting my hands run all over the sweet bod underneath that think sundress. Sexy, yet elegant.. 

Sun16.jpg

Well to start I would encourage a man to be as casual as anything when going to a ladies incall just to blend in with the everyday traffic of a hotel! 

As far as for myself I usually take ALOT of showers so being in a towel wrapped around with my hair straight and dry just because it takes forever to get bAck straight after a wash. 

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 0:24 AM, sparkey600 said:

When I go to an outcall, I love the slutty look...You know, the no bra with the top barely covering, no panties under a too short skirt with mile high heels! wow!

Incall to my place, tight jeans is all I ask for and a kiss in my driveway when you arrive to know you want to have fun! Damn the neighbors I say!

I have frequently said that I hope my neighbors think the worst....

(Not to be the grammar police, but words are all we have:  Outcall is when she visits you;  Incall is when you visit her.) 

I like stockings and a skirt. Out of style now though. Plain white shirt and no bra with yoga pants. Yum. Low cut jeans. No panties. Bit of hair. Erotic as hell. Not a real creative person. I like what I see 99% of the time.

One could always go with the quinntessentials

MV5BMTk1Njc2NGItNmMwOS00NWQyLWJjNTAtYTkw

tumblr_ntitbwOQDJ1ub4z3qo3_500.png

On August 31, 2015 at 7:24 PM, Juanmotai said:

I love the garter belt with thigh highs look.. 

That is a sexy look