Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gone with the

Voting with my feet

21 posts in this topic

The site has been a wonderful resource for hobbying, until now anyway ... didn't bother trying to get my old handle switched over, mainly because I'm outta here.

Sorry to hear that. You are always welcome to come back!:) We should have most of the known bugs worked out this weekend. There is some user interface issues that will be addressed shortly...

I'm voting for some patience and gratitude.  There could be nothing right now.

Long time lurker has no big issues...

The site has been a wonderful resource for hobbying, until now anyway ... didn't bother trying to get my old handle switched over, mainly because I'm outta here.

Seems like an overreaction.  Transition is never easy, but I'm starting get the hang of it.

Seems like an overreaction.  Transition is never easy, but I'm starting get the hang of it.

thank you for your support. We will be rolling out a number of changes based on feedback by the end of the weekend

I agree. I wasn't very fond of the new site when I first logged on. now that I have had a few days to play I have found more toys. the rules have changed for the better and improvements fester (Thank you Whisperer!) to the surface every day. I'm looking forward to the day when we talk about how old and tattered the other site was.

Long time lurker has no big issues...

Says the dude with _1_ post?  Sure, I'm a long-time lurker but have done a review and submitting another.  Plus, I helped an old lady across the street today.  

, I helped an old lady across the street today.  

Did she charge extra for that as a fetish??

I'm voting for some patience and gratitude.  There could be nothing right now.

I've done nothing but be Patient since day one. How long do I have to wait while my profile is changed from Provider(which is What I am) to Reviewer (which I'm NOT)? Yup, that just happened over the weekend.

I'VE already seen a couple ads up in other States, been really excited about posting on TOB here in Florida. 

Maybe I'll check back in a month or two,  unfortunately back channel information not positive,  gives me reason for pause

I've done nothing but be Patient since day one. How long do I have to wait while my profile is changed from Provider(which is What I am) to Reviewer (which I'm NOT)? Yup, that just happened over the weekend.

I'VE already seen a couple ads up in other States, been really excited about posting on TOB here in Florida. 

Maybe I'll check back in a month or two,  unfortunately back channel information not positive,  gives me reason for pause

Aloha

That was my post and I'm so Happy to say I'm back to being a Provider,  have gotten 2 galleries up and even an avatar.

The issues I was having where resolved and I'm excited. Looking forward to posting here in Florida

Just wanted to give an update for anyone who may also have issues going on

THANK YOU!  

That was my post and I'm so Happy to say I'm back to being a Provider,  have gotten 2 galleries up and even an avatar.

Ideally I would like to click on your handle here and navigate to your new galleries. But, it seems the only way to get there would be to do a manual search in the reviews section (which I have not tried).

Same here. Maybe I should just give myself a raving review! 

Ideally I would like to click on your handle here and navigate to your new galleries. But, it seems the only way to get there would be to do a manual search in the reviews section (which I have not tried).

I've got no idea how you guys get to see the galleries yet I have one posted on my ad in Tampa where I'm based. 

I meant manual search in the Ad section, currently disabled.

It's also possible to upload pics into your About Me section of your forum profile.

I meant manual search in the Ad section, currently disabled.

It's also possible to upload pics into your About Me section of your forum profile.

The ad search is now working. The forums are for discussion only, no advertising

I've got no idea how you guys get to see the galleries yet I have one posted on my ad in Tampa where I'm based. 

You have a Forum Profile for discussion and a TOB Profile that has your gallery and ad information..:)

It would be nice to hover/click your mouse over the user name and have the option to view the TOB Profile or the Forum Profile, though as of now that functionality would require a custom hook and we are trying to fix all the bugs this release has:) and not create more...

It would be nice to hover/click your mouse over the user name and have the option to view the TOB Profile or the Forum Profile, though as of now that functionality would require a custom hook and we are trying to fix all the bugs this release has:) and not create more...

I guess providers could put a link to their reviews in their signature and/or their forum profile page.

I guess providers could put a link to their reviews in their signature and/or their forum profile page.

However, the purpose of the forum is to discuss topics and not to advertise. So we are striking a careful balance between the two