Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
engineer

411 on Bree, busty 21 year old

11 posts in this topic

Where do you get 21? Ad says 18.

Even if pics are real, looks WAY to young to dare risking things. Personally, 25 is as low as I'll usually go (for several reasons), so maybe my own biases creeping in, but still...

And for someone that claims "independent", sure has a number of pics taken by someone else and or when she's a passenger in the car. Smelling a "manager" somewhere in the picture (see the DTC alert thread, if one is squeamish re: being watched by muscle).

And for someone that claims "independent", sure has a number of pics taken by someone else and or when she's a passenger in the car. Smelling a "manager" somewhere in the picture (see the DTC alert thread, if one is squeamish re: being watched by muscle).

Disagree , by her arm placement,I would think that those car pix are selfies. The other looks like it was taken by a friend,obviously not a pro shot. So bad ,that I doubt a mangaer would allow it.

Independent girls often hire pros,semi-pros and/or have friends to take photos,so I don't see where you get the idea that a manager is involved.

Edited by JRWolfe
srlling

tattoo on the breast is hideous and unfortunate. for the love of all deities, ladies, leave your breasts alone.

tattoo on the breast is hideous and unfortunate. for the love of all deities, ladies, leave your breasts alone.

I have seen pictures of one 'breast" tattoo which I thought was wonderful.

An older gal had a beautiful rose & vine placed over her radical mastectomy (w/o reconstruction). Not only did it obscure the scars, but it illustrated her spunk & spirit.

I have seen pictures of one 'breast" tattoo which I thought was wonderful.

An older gal had a beautiful rose & vine placed over her radical mastectomy (w/o reconstruction). Not only did it obscure the scars, but it illustrated her spunk & spirit.

Fair enough. That would be a different situation.

I think I saw her ad in COS BP some time ago. Earlier this year?

couldn't agree more, breast are purrrrrrrfect exactly the way the big guy upstairs designed them, ALL shapes ALL sizes. They cannot be improved with ink.

couldn't agree more, breast are purrrrrrrfect exactly the way the big guy upstairs designed them, ALL shapes ALL sizes. They cannot be improved with ink.

i'll go a little further. just my personal thought thinking tattoos are not enhancing or adding character or class. more so when dating women. I just appreciate non altered natural bodies. I also understand I don't know the meaning/significance of most peoples tattoos.

I have chosen not to see ladies because of a tattoo/s. just a complete buzzkill when the placement, content, or the lack of aesthetic appealing content in a ladies artwork. sorry wont see ladies that have thug passion placed somewhere, or DEREK in script across their chest or neck, or a rose that has POPI above or below the flower...........

I saw here. She looks just like her pics. she is legit, but I would not repeat.....

i'll go a little further. just my personal thought thinking tattoos are not enhancing or adding character or class. more so when dating women. I just appreciate non altered natural bodies. I also understand I don't know the meaning/significance of most peoples tattoos.

I have chosen not to see ladies because of a tattoo/s. just a complete buzzkill when the placement, content, or the lack of aesthetic appealing content in a ladies artwork. sorry wont see ladies that have thug passion placed somewhere, or DEREK in script across their chest or neck, or a rose that has POPI above or below the flower...........

Fair enough. It used to be that any woman with a tattoo was marked as "low class" or "skanky." Sorry, but that was the perception. I realize that has all changed and educated, nice women have tattoos these days. Some providers have mind blowing tattoos (Justina's photos, for example), but I stick by my personal preference, any breast tattoo harkens back to the "old rule." See above.