Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New to TOB...

12 posts in this topic

Hey everyone I am not new to the business but new to this board! I have heard great things about this board, and wanted to say hello to everyone and might need a little bit of guidance in navigating this site! any tips or suggestions would be great!

Hey everyone I am not new to the business but new to this board! I have heard great things about this board, and wanted to say hello to everyone and might need a little bit of guidance in navigating this site! any tips or suggestions would be great!

lies, all lies.

Hey, I kid. Welcome to the board hope you put your feet up and stay a while. Based on the vids i think you could give a little guidance ..... say the proper handling of a cigar for one:D

Welcome to the board and Denver. You are off to a good start.

Videos are very well done. I enjoyed checking them out.

Welcome to TOB. Hope you have a blast here.

Videos are very well done. I enjoyed checking them out.

Welcome to TOB. Hope you have a blast here.

^^. What he said. ^^

A woman with a cigar ... Just add some Scotch and who needs heaven.

Enjoy you time here.

So you're in Denver now? I wanted to see you on a trip to Dallas earlier, but this may work out a lot better...

Hey there everyone!!! Thank you all so much for showing me love on the videos!!! [snip]I could use some video ideas if anyone has any!! lol!!!

Edited by Kaduk
content

Hey there everyone!!! Thank you all so much for showing me love on the videos!!! [snip]I could use some video ideas if anyone has any!! lol!!!

Looks to me like you're doing just fine on your own. Both videos were well shot, clever... and the way you work that cigar! Oh my.

Quite effective, putting those video links in your signature. What guy could resist clicking on them?

Hey there everyone!!! Thank you all so much for showing me love on the videos!!!I could use some video ideas if anyone has any!! lol!!!

I'll wager that your pm box has lots of video ideas in it ;)