Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sweet Hannah

the female way

17 posts in this topic

Does anyone use female condoms or have In the past?

Do you prefer them over male ones ?

Installation is slightly more disruptive than conventional condoms.

They are more comfortable on the male member. Great for FMF because when both F have condoms, you can go back&forth between gals w/o changing covers.

I'm curious to try, but wouldn't it look a bit like fucking a sandwich bag? ;)

I'm curious to try, but wouldn't it look a bit like fucking a sandwich bag? ;)

Yes. More specifically, A beautiful, 20 year old blonde sandwich bag with big boobs.

My bad, I forgot to do a search. I think i deserve a spanking now, xoxo

Actually I was just trying to provide some information on the topic as I have no personal experience. but if you feel you need a spanking I will dust off a knee. :D

Oh, I thought you were being a smart ass or something. Haha. Better do both.

I have used them before. it feels natural. but it looks awkward. as the opening of it protrudes out. and my partners overall liked them.

Great for FMF because when both F have condoms, you can go back&forth between gals w/o changing covers.

Dang. Every time I come on here, there's something new I have to try. It usually involves spending more money. lol Dang.

From a providers perspective.....WAY better than regular condoms. They feel like you're doing it bare. The only downside is that they are pretty damn expensive. Otherwise I am a huge fan!

Female condoms are a great and safe alternative to a regular condom.

Boggles the mind why more hookers don't use it. Must be ignorance.

Female condoms are a great and safe alternative to a regular condom.

Boggles the mind why more hookers don't use it. Must be ignorance.

Agreed, yet, I would not call it ignorance.

Honestly, some of us LADIES Actually would prefer using FC, yet, some guy's aren't willing to wait for proper insertion or are turned off by what is protruding. I believe the percentage of LADIES who have FC readily available would be higher then most would think.

This used to be part of our profile on Preferred411 so clients would know which Ladies would have them readily available. With the new guidelines due to circumstances beyond P411 control , we can no longer.

Yes, they are more expensive and I've found the best prices on Amazon compared to Condom Depot. You can also get them at the majority of Adult Novelty stores, $8-$10 for 3FC, for those who want to try them out before buying in bulk.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention the number one reason they are better than regular condoms....For the guys who have issues stay erect when the condom goes on.....FC eliminates that :D Yes they take a minute to get them inserted and they look kinda funky on the outside, but they feel say better

Better than regular condoms in sensation. As far as installation, I find that to be a sort of a turn on when watching and I would be more than willing to assist next time if the lady is willing.

Better than regular condoms in sensation. As far as installation, I find that to be a sort of a turn on when watching and I would be more than willing to assist next time if the lady is willing.

+1 ... Same here! :P