Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dkayz

COS AMPs?

22 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. I'm coming to COS next week and looking for a good AMP. For those of you who have been to Dallas, whatever the closest to that experience as possible. I've been to Melody and Signature up in Denver, but haven't been to COS in 6 years, and it was brief. I've looked on rubmaps but I've noticed it's hard to trust good reviews on there. I have a ton of reviews on ECCIE under the same name, so hopefully I can get some good intel here and start using this board for whenever I make it out to CO. :)

A first-post request for AMPs is a monster red flag around here. The AMPs in COS are all legit. :P

A first-post request for AMPs is a monster red flag around here. The AMPs in COS are all legit. :P

Unless you are a visiting, established hobbiest who is doing the right thing by coming to the appropriate forum in Colorado to ask such a question. Should his first post have been on the health and availability of your mother? :rolleyes:

Check out the guy's story before you chastise. He's got a good history on eccie.

OP. COS is a tricky place to navigate for AMPs. You might try some FS gals who also offer massage. PM coming.

Unless you are a visiting, established hobbiest who is doing the right thing by coming to the appropriate forum in Colorado to ask such a question. Should his first post have been on the health and availability of your mother? :rolleyes:

Check out the guy's story before you chastise. He's got a good history on eccie.

OP. COS is a tricky place to navigate for AMPs. You might try some FS gals who also offer massage. PM coming.

You're assuming he is who he says he is, regarding eccie. If you think name-dropping is an automatic indication of legitimacy, you are very naive.

Pit is right, it's a red flag. If COS AMP's are tricky, then so is a first time poster who is asking about them. Maybe YOU should think before chastising. :cool:

I had a feeling something like that would happen. I know how it is with first time posters. So... You could pm me on eccie if you need validity, or just give a name of an amp that is most like a "Dallas experience" without giving details. Pm works also.

Maybe I will start posting more here, but we'll see. I'm from Utah, live in KS currently, so I usually only go to CO passing through or seeing a Jazz game or something. ;)

Nah, just check the police blotter. If they were busted last week, probably safe and good to go for a couple weeks. :rolleyes:

Have to agree with av8r (ouch .... serious cramping and pain in typing fingers!!) just because someone claims to be a frequent poster on another board in another city doesn't mean he is.

I'm of multiple minds:

1) Yes, it's a red flag when one's first post is a request for guarded treasure. COS facilities are under constant attack.

2) Yes, Dkayz is a 2 years old premium member of ECCIE in another state. LE would have to stretch to copy it.

3) Note that he has been a member here on TOB for almost a year. Would LE lurk that long to set a trap?

4) How would I(you) feel about being treated with scorn when we reach out to fellows on a distant board for assistance? Let's not be so parochial.

The best intel I have on the CoS scene is USA Sex Guide.. Yes, most of it's dated; that board is not very active.

Nah, just check the police blotter. If they were busted last week, probably safe and good to go for a couple weeks. :rolleyes:

Have to agree with av8r (ouch .... serious cramping and pain in typing fingers!!) just because someone claims to be a frequent poster on another board in another city doesn't mean he is.

and just because someone is a frequent poster doesn't make them not a tool. trust instinct not post count. don't forget that all new members are moderated and the mods approved this post. So either they trusted the poster or wanted to see what sort of reaction he would get.

and just because someone is a frequent poster doesn't make them not a tool. trust instinct not post count. don't forget that all new members are moderated and the mods approved this post. So either they trusted the poster or wanted to see what sort of reaction he would get.

No, the OP being approved by the Mods only indicates that he did NOT violate any of the posting rules. It does not mean that they trusted him.

No, the OP being approved by the Mods only indicates that he did NOT violate any of the posting rules. It does not mean that they trusted him.

^^^^This^^^^

I feel so left out in my own thread having to wait forever to reply lol. Good points on most of you. Thanks for the advice received so far, and for the doubters, I can't blame you and I'm not upset.

and just because someone is a frequent poster doesn't make them not a tool.

Exactly. :cool:

So either they trusted the poster or wanted to see what sort of reaction he would get

Bullshit.

That's funny, because in another recent 411 you seemed perfectly willing to sell Megan Rae's ass down the river for a poster that has been registered here a far shorter amount of time...:rolleyes:

You're assuming he is who he says he is, regarding eccie. If you think name-dropping is an automatic indication of legitimacy, you are very naive.

Pit is right, it's a red flag. If COS AMP's are tricky, then so is a first time poster who is asking about them. Maybe YOU should think before chastising. :cool:

Coming from two of the least helpful members of the board, I wouldn't put too much stock in this.

I'm of multiple minds:

1) Yes, it's a red flag when one's first post is a request for guarded treasure. COS facilities are under constant attack.

2) Yes, Dkayz is a 2 years old premium member of ECCIE in another state. LE would have to stretch to copy it.

3) Note that he has been a member here on TOB for almost a year. Would LE lurk that long to set a trap?

4) How would I(you) feel about being treated with scorn when we reach out to fellows on a distant board for assistance? Let's not be so parochial.

The best intel I have on the CoS scene is USA Sex Guide.. Yes, most of it's dated; that board is not very active.

All points well made.

Seriously, if you have info re the lowest hanging fruit in the hobby world, don't be so fucking elitist. If ya don't trust em, check him out on eccie, but spare us this bullshit about "you don't have a million posts here, you must be LE!", just sit back with a big steaming cup of STFU.

Coming from two of the least helpful members of the board, I wouldn't put too much stock in this.

you have 6 posts this entire year, all of them condescending and decidedly unhelpful. Of all the pot-calling-kettle crap that goes on here, this takes the cake.

There's nothing wrong with the community being cautious about who we give information to. Besides, he wants "the Dallas experience", whatever that is. Since you're feeling so "altruistic", why don't you research that term and give him some of your own wealth of knowledge? :cool:

It doesn't seem the AMP scene is big in Colorado. Dallas is one of the best spots in the country for AMPs. There and LA. Pretty much, it means gfe at an AMP.

I think my knee-jerk reaction was largely a function of receiving the same treatment during my first few posts. I have had my fair share of justified beat-downs on this board.

AMPs are the infamous "low hanging fruit" of the hobby world, and half the fun is striking out while playing the odd game of "will she, won't she." Yes, I realize that DKAYZ is probably not some LE lurker, and I appreciate his good humor in response to my smart-ass answer.

I've been hobbying for about 10 years. I'm just surprised you guys are so riled up with each other over my simple question, though. :P

And that's sad that AMPs are low hanging fruit there. In some cities they are amazing, which is why I like looking lol. Can't beat an Asian gfe for 200 and you know what to expect.

But yea, I try to keep a good sense of humor. :)

The prime reason AMPs are 'low hanging fruit' is their fixed location. LE knows what goes on inside. A few neighbors' complaints provide justification for an undercover operation. And none of us benefit.

It doesn't seem the AMP scene is big in Colorado. Dallas is one of the best spots in the country for AMPs. There and LA. Pretty much, it means gfe at an AMP.

Having spent time quite a bit if time in Big D, I'll say you are absolutely correct. And let's not even discuss the available single woman down there. As far as AMP's...the good ones you are looking for are shut down quickly in CO and hence the hobby.

COS amps are hit and miss.

Pretty much sums it up.

Finding the perfect AMP: Look at the pictures of the hot massage ladies on the BP ads. Now, to find the the actual masseuse's age, multiply the age of the girl in the picture by 2 or 3. Multiply her weight by the same factor. Divide your desired service level by the same factor to see what you'll really get. Now your expectations are set appropriately. :)

As a final step, hit the AMPs in Dallas as there's no real comparison in COS.

Haha thanks for all the good info. I wish I had time to head up to Denver for an AMP, but I'm on a short timeframe. Mainly just going to COS for an event on Saturday and then heading back Sunday morning. I'll figure something out, though. ;)

Expect a bit of an older crowd working the AMP's here in COS. At least, that's been my experience. Not that it's all bad, just a few more miles on 'em here than up in Denver. Have fun!