Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest MellowMan

Recommendation for a fit, older ASP

22 posts in this topic

Well, now that Dakota Herrington is gone from the scene, I wonder who you men and ladies might recommend for an older gentleman seeking a fit, but older provider.

When you say *older* can you specify an age range? There are several 40+ women here!!

Elise Andrews, mid 50s was in Denver but I think she moved to Portland, Oregon.

She travels to SLC but have not seen anything on her in Denver as late.

Two variables that need clarification

1. age range

2 fitness (weight lifter, overall athletic, or one who just is not overweight and looks healthy)

At the risk of shilling..... Justina is very fit but may not meet your definition of older provider.. She is over 21 though I think.

Age range 40+

Fitness = stays slim

Actually, I don't mind fit younger women either, but I would think they would prefer a younger man than I.

Actually, I don't mind fit younger women either, but I would think they would prefer a younger man than I.

Who cares what they would prefer? This isn't the Dating Game. It's a transaction. What they prefer is that you bring enough money.

Who cares what they would prefer? This isn't the Dating Game. It's a transaction. What they prefer is that you bring enough money.

Oh LoL! For those are all about the bottom line- that is spot on. THAT is what gets us to your door. SO, when I find a mature, fit man behind the door that knows how to pleasure a woman-BONUS!!!!

To the op- there are several quality, mature, local ladies in the metro area. Immediately who comes to mind is Velvet Valentine, Candio-the hungary cougar, Wendy loves fun. All are well reviewed... Anyone of us will treat you with respect, passion and empathy. :D

Oh LoL! For those are all about the bottom line- that is spot on. THAT is what gets us to your door. SO, when I find a mature, fit man behind the door that knows how to pleasure a woman-BONUS!!!!

To the op- there are several quality, mature, local ladies in the metro area. Immediately who comes to mind is Velvet Valentine, Candio-the hungary cougar, Wendy loves fun. All are well reviewed... Anyone of us will treat you with respect, passion and empathy. :D

The op was asking for recommendations on a fit provider.

The op was asking for recommendations on a fit provider.

Several of those mentioned, including the poster(Jez), would qualify. As always, personal research is required.

]Several of those mentioned' date='[/b'] including the poster(Jez), would qualify. As always, personal research is required.

As you have mentioned "several" (you didn't say all of them), I would agree with you on those.

As always, personal research is required.

Only one way to know for sure. It's difficult work, but it has to be done.

Age range 40+

Fitness = stays slim

Mona Talbot

I understand that this is a commercial enterprise, but that doesn't mean that I don't care about the preferences of the ladies who are also real human beings. I could understand why a 20 something might not prefer the company of someone in their late 50's and while they may provide the service, enthusiasm and going the extra mile might not be in the cards for the client.

These ladies are not pieces of meat. They have feelings, preferences like any other human being so I choose to care about what they think.

Mona Talbot

Would love to meet Mona, but definitely out of my price range...sigh.

I understand that this is a commercial enterprise, but that doesn't mean that I don't care about the preferences of the ladies who are also real human beings. I could understand why a 20 something might not prefer the company of someone in their late 50's and while they may provide the service, enthusiasm and going the extra mile might not be in the cards for the client.

These ladies are not pieces of meat. They have feelings, preferences like any other human being so I choose to care about what they think.

I'm mid 50s and I sometimes worry about the age thing too for exactly the reasons you listed above. Av8r is selling it straight, this isn't a dating game and most woman won't care about your age, it's business. Generally speaking I've found I'm more comfortable with women over 30. While that's still a large age gap, the evolved attitude you've expressed in your posts will mean a great deal to whomever you choose.

Virtually every man here has legitimate budgetary concerns and the following is based strictly on my experience. I'd suggest you listen to the recommendations others have made, study up and when you find a woman you think suits your demeanor go see her. If her rate is outside your normal budget, go see her anyway and pay her rate. While this philosophy prevents me from frequenting friends as often I'd like, I've found the quality of the experience keeps me satisfied far longer than choices I've made based primarily on rate. There are lots of great women out there in all price ranges. Whether you have or can develop a chemistry between you is the great unknown. Similar to real life, you can't know until you try.

I don't live in Denver so my experience with the women there is extremely limited but I don't think you can go wrong with Justina Carter.

Good luck

Would love to meet Mona, but definitely out of my price range...sigh.

+1 :(

lets not forget our other ladies who are gorgeous

Casey Pearls

Danielle Rae

Melinda Madison, Mile hi Jasmine are both in great shape and over 40

As one of the older men on here at 69, yes that is fact so no snickers, I started seeing ladies about 6 years ago. It is probably somewhere around a total number of 50 and most of those in the first 5 years. I have been with ladies from 23 to 59. Those are ages, I know were correct. I prefer ladies from 35 on up. However whatever their age, if you treat them with the dignity and respect they deserve, the younger ladies are glad to be with an older gentlemen. Young or old, if you are a jerk and an ass, you will be treated like one. Why do you think so many ladies across the country will not see men under a certain age? 35 seems to be a popular number. I am healthy, but damn sure not real fit, and have never had any complaints from any of the ladies I have had the pleasure to associate with.

Clean and Nice are preferred too!