Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IncogNito32

Funniest/ worst reviews u have ever read/wrote

22 posts in this topic

I've come across some really funny/ bad tobreviews and thought I'd share.

First one can be found by searching Lilly in tobreviews posted by tomfunk in july 24 2014...our unsuspecting hobbyist had a surprise waiting for him at a backpage pueblo incall.

Next one my personal favorite can be found by again searching Lilly in tobreviews posted by fork on December 24th 2014, our unlucky hobbyist got quite the early xmas surprise if you know what I'm talking about ;)...which by the way i came across searching for greek. All things considered this poster left a very favorable review probably happy he didnt run into another scam. Whenever i need a pick me up, this is my go-to post.

Last but not least search tobreviews for amazon and check out the first one for kris...definitely a duce bigelo moment.

Best wishes to all of you.

I don't really see the humor in any of these. They all seem kind of sad.

I agree. It's not funny to laugh at other hobbiests misfortunes. They paid good money for a bad experience. Where's the humor in that??

I agree. It's not funny to laugh at other hobbiests misfortunes. They paid good money for a bad experience. Where's the humor in that??

+1 Fork should get a Nobel Prize for TOFTT.

LMAO.. a terd in the toilet. Classy. I read a review recently where the gentlemen found a terd in his shoe or sock. I'll see if I can find it.

Not cool but that is funny.

I'll omit the details, but one hobbiest concluded a less than stellar review by saying he wouldn't see the provider again "if she rode my cock and made me cum gold coins".

Still brings a smile to my face.

Don't mean to toot my own horn but this was the craziest asp experience I've had so far.

http://www.tobreviews.com/index.cfm?show_all_reviews=yes&asp=4348

It's possible someone was playing a gag on both you and her. The prankster places the ad and discusses details after you respond, at the same time setting up an appointment with her for whatever service she offers.. the person tell you where she's at, and when you get there and call, she thinks it is for something else. You go upstairs and the misunderstanding ensues.

Years ago I knew a lady in the business who had just gotten a kitten...And while there was no review written about it, I will share the story anyway...My friend had the apartment right next door to mine and I became concerned when I heard a scream coming from her apartment, well I saw a guy running out the door and my friend apologizing frantically....It seems the damned kitten was confused about what was his toys and want wasnt...Well, that darned kitten thought the bouncing balls that it saw was its toys and he attacked and that ended that....:eek:

While this was not funny at the time, over the years it has created many laughs when her and I reminisces about the past....And you must admit it is rather funny, provided it is not you that it happened to....funny then one must admit it is pretty funny provided it did not happen to you....

It's possible someone was playing a gag on both you and her. The prankster places the ad and discusses details after you respond, at the same time setting up an appointment with her for whatever service she offers.. the person tell you where she's at, and when you get there and call, she thinks it is for something else. You go upstairs and the misunderstanding ensues.

no, not possible

who thinks of this?

I was just having fun with the story, sheesh, lighten up

no, not possible

who thinks of this?

i remember reading one review about an older provider that insisted the client bring her a burger from wendys and a bottle of jack daniels.. then proceeded to eat and drink in front of him and only then asked if he wanted to get things going haha

I read one where the guy did not wash all the fiery hot chip mess off his hands, and FIV caused the poor woman a scary painful experience. The guy was booted from the establishment.

I was just having fun with the story, sheesh, lighten up

sorry, didn't see that

perception online is a difficult thing

I found it. feb 12 2015 for Vee.

OK guys, your stories are giving me PTSD.

I wrote some reviews in the past that I'm sure made others laugh at my expense.

One discussed an encounter with a hot lady on the floor of her apartment. Her small dog started going crazy and then I found out it ate my condom (before use). That was a buzz killer.

Another talked about a truly disgusting motel room. The grossest part was going to the bathroom after the affair. I was barefoot and stepped on a couple of used condoms. Yikes! Yuck! (Another meaning for COF.)

Funny? You be the judge.

i remember reading one review about an older provider that insisted the client bring her a burger from wendys and a bottle of jack daniels.. then proceeded to eat and drink in front of him and only then asked if he wanted to get things going haha

Guys I do this from time to time, Just go on the reviews only looking at the terrible ones. It is pretty entertaining to say the least, maybe no hilarious but definitely worth a chuckle sometimes. lol

The reviewer described how the FBSM lady stated right away: "I'm bleeding today, so don't even think about taking off the panties."

Another reviewer stated: "You need to know that she is crazy, but she did not kill me or anything" -- words to that effect.

Guys I do this from time to time, Just go on the reviews only looking at the terrible ones. It is pretty entertaining to say the least, maybe no hilarious but definitely worth a chuckle sometimes. lol

Haha - I always read the bad ones first. :)

Where the guy admits he had warts removed. Claims he didn't have such a good time, then later I noticed the provider wrote a rebuttal saying she asked him to leave after dick inspection. I would have have asked him to leave too.