qSeed

Keep warm out there

13 posts in this topic

So there seems to be a lot of "will she or won't she" requests lately, wrt bp therapeuts. Here's one experience and as always, YMMV ...

There once were two therapists that we'll call S and W. They offered single and tandem sessions. My initial visit was with S, strictly therapeutic, although with minimal draping. A nice session, very relaxing and vigorous at the same time. Two adults going to the edge and being able to smile and hug afterwards. My next visit was with W. Again, minimal draping, which was gone minutes into the session. W proceeded to tease and fondle, and very soon was comfortable enough to strip and join me on the table. The session then turned into full service. A few weeks later I called W and inquired about a tandem session with S. They talked and we set a day and time. No pretense with the draping. S and W each worked one side (from shoulders, down the back and legs) for a while until W started exploring and like in our single session, stripped. As W worked my thighs and gluts, S sort of stood there, watching W and massaging my scalp. Clearly uncomfortable, S started to excuse herself when I asked if she would mind staying, to watch. She said ok, for a nominal upcharge. Soon, I am flipped and W is riding me. I asked S if should would mind massaging some oil on W, which she agreed to do for another fee. I then asked if she would go topless for a bigger tip, which she did. At this point, W is upright, but still straddling me and S is massaging both W and me. After a few minutes of gentle rocking and rubbing, S stops to remove her slacks, I guess to avoid getting oil on them. Now S is wearing only a thong. After a bit, I notice that W has started a gentle massage on S from the front, and I slowly join in from behind. At this point, W releases me, slides directly on to the table and spreads her legs. S goes down on her. I watch for a while and then swing off the table. I help S get more centered on the table and with her ass perched towards me, I enter, thong and all. S moves more towards me and arches higher, giving me more leverage, which I make use of to the fullest. I can recall hearing W scream and at some point, all three of us come and then collapse.

Now, you might call "bullshit" on this story and how could I prove otherwise? But this I do know. The memory of my sessions with S and W keep me very warm on days like today.

Regards,

qSeed

Thanks for the nice story. It doesn't happen all the time but when FS happens on a CMT session, it sure is special...

Right. The larger point is do your research. That should enable you to avoid the obvious scams or worse. But if you think that anyone is going to have the whole truth and nothing but the truth, you are mistaken. What happens behind closed doors between consenting adults is just that; my experience might be really different than yours. Don't go in expecting anything more than what was advertised. And be respectful.

Regards,

qSeed

So there seems to be a lot of "will she or won't she" requests lately, wrt bp therapeuts. Here's one experience and as always, YMMV ...

There once were two therapists that we'll call S and W. They offered single and tandem sessions. My initial visit was with S, strictly therapeutic, although with minimal draping. A nice session, very relaxing and vigorous at the same time. Two adults going to the edge and being able to smile and hug afterwards. My next visit was with W. Again, minimal draping, which was gone minutes into the session. W proceeded to tease and fondle, and very soon was comfortable enough to strip and join me on the table. The session then turned into full service. A few weeks later I called W and inquired about a tandem session with S. They talked and we set a day and time. No pretense with the draping. S and W each worked one side (from shoulders, down the back and legs) for a while until W started exploring and like in our single session, stripped. As W worked my thighs and gluts, S sort of stood there, watching W and massaging my scalp. Clearly uncomfortable, S started to excuse herself when I asked if she would mind staying, to watch. She said ok, for a nominal upcharge. Soon, I am flipped and W is riding me. I asked S if should would mind massaging some oil on W, which she agreed to do for another fee. I then asked if she would go topless for a bigger tip, which she did. At this point, W is upright, but still straddling me and S is massaging both W and me. After a few minutes of gentle rocking and rubbing, S stops to remove her slacks, I guess to avoid getting oil on them. Now S is wearing only a thong. After a bit, I notice that W has started a gentle massage on S from the front, and I slowly join in from behind. At this point, W releases me, slides directly on to the table and spreads her legs. S goes down on her. I watch for a while and then swing off the table. I help S get more centered on the table and with her ass perched towards me, I enter, thong and all. S moves more towards me and arches higher, giving me more leverage, which I make use of to the fullest. I can recall hearing W scream and at some point, all three of us come and then collapse.

Now, you might call "bullshit" on this story and how could I prove otherwise? But this I do know. The memory of my sessions with S and W keep me very warm on days like today.

Regards,

qSeed

Three possibilities:

1) this is a letter from penthouse forum

2) this is a reincarnation of DemureMormon

3) the OP's mother has a hot date tonight, so he's staying in the basement & writing fap-tastic fantasies.

You make the call. :cool:

Regards,

qSeed

The last time I heard S & W got together, it started off with a bang...

bd5671

Sorry, Horace and Daniel, I couldn't resist.

I have to hand it to the op- sounds like he had a great time and didn't mind paying her extra to get her naked and get her off.

Speaking for myself- mentioning money during the heat of the moment is a turn-off. It kills it for me. But then I am full service and figure that nudity, included in my set rate.

Regards,

qSeed

Thank you and send me a PM where I can make this appt!!

I wouldn’t cry bullshit on his story when I first started I saw a young lady that was a body rub girl that provided oral. I had seen her for about a year and a half and one day I met her at her incall and it seemed like she was getting into it more than usual. She started by putting the condom on orally like always then looks at me and said I’m awfully horny mind if I get on. And proceeded to have to have two quick orgasms. It was a session I will never forget. Afterward I asked her way was up and she told me that if she wants sex she has sex and after that it was a nominal up charge. I wish she was still around but she just disappeared. 

On 2/16/2015 at 11:46 PM, bd5671 said:

The last time I heard S & W got together, it started off with a bang...

bd5671

Sorry, Horace and Daniel, I couldn't resist.

I see what you did there...... great joke 👌 👏 

On 2/16/2015 at 3:41 PM, qSeed said:

Regards,

qSeed

What an awesome experience! I too have lucked out on a body rub gal that provides FS. I have seen her quite often. Hopefully you have been able to keep up with S and W. Cheers!