Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GvnUpleasure

What is the definition of '3gs'?

16 posts in this topic

This is one that is definitely getting thrown around more and more and half of us are probably not using it the same.

Urban Dictionary's Definition:

Slang for someone or persons who have the 3Gs of life "God Given Genes"

Sad thing is, that is the only place I found it.

What does it mean to you?

For the whore-monger (aka hobby-ist), 3Gs means get in, get off, and get out. Basically, a quick business transaction otherwise characterized as "slam bam, thank ye, mam". A quick business transaction where the trick pays, gets off, and given the bum's rush out the door. Pretty simple no brainer. :rolleyes:

3G is good if your so very horny and in a hurry! If you get the right provider and you're horny enough, you can cum within 5-10 minutes. It's true, it happens ( ;

There's a Mexican restaurant on Broadway in Denver called "4Gs." Makes me snicker when I drive by, and wonder what's on the menu???;)

There's a Mexican restaurant on Broadway in Denver called "4Gs." Makes me snicker when I drive by, and wonder what's on the menu???;)

Urban Dictionary: 4G

What happens (hopefully) after a double date.

Four people having sex at the same time.

4G rhymes with orgy.

Edited by PeteProfessor
error

For the whore-monger (aka hobby-ist), 3Gs means get in, get off, and get out. Basically, a quick business transaction otherwise characterized as "slam bam, thank ye, mam". A quick business transaction where the trick pays, gets off, and given the bum's rush out the door. Pretty simple no brainer. :rolleyes:

-An synopsis of a 3 g if Jez was to ever do them.

Wouldn't that be memorable. I can see it now. The dude who wants 3 g's uses us for a reference down the road. I wouldn't even remember his name. I do not believe in them . However, I am not so na?ve as to not think that some guys are happy with a 3 g.

While not my regular fare, there are occasions when 3G is just what the Dr. ordered.

This is one that is definitely getting thrown around more and more and half of us are probably not using it the same.

Urban Dictionary's Definition:

Slang for someone or persons who have the 3Gs of life "God Given Genes"

Sad thing is, that is the only place I found it.

What does it mean to you?

No foreplay, no real conversation or build up, just insertion, friction and done. Then, as was mentioned, bum's rush out. Fifteen minute sort of encounter.

+1 Jez lol. I think three Gs means good golly gina whered u get dat booty lol or something like that lol

My definition of 3G's is a no-frills business transaction between John and Provider that goes like this...

Knock on the door, followed by exchange of donation, very little (if any)conversation, undress, application of cover, 2-5 minutes of pelivic thrusting, BadaBingBadaBoom, get dressed and out the door.

Whole thing lasts less than 10 minutes because...sometimes you just feel like a nut...

Probably my least preferred visitation with an ASP.