Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
urfan

guys don't be a Sapp - things not to do at an outcall

14 posts in this topic

Since he filed for bankruptcy I'm curious on how he was planning to properly pay these ladies. Maybe that's why they turned him in.

He should have done his research!!! :D

My girlfriend and I met him this summer at an event at the four seasons. It was some fancy shmacy cross country car thing in which the men all drove Bugattis, and Maseratis and such all tricked out like you couldn't imagine. Needless to say, we were there attempting to work the billionaire old white men. The second he saw us tho, he ambushed us. He comes over all matter of factly and introduces himself ( just as warren so we were clueless) along w his big wig friends, who we later found out he was just catching a ride with. They invite us to the private party so off we go. At said party, we finally get a clue and figure out who he is, so we excuse ourselves to the bathroom to google his net worth <snip> We see he's filed bankruptcy, and owes oodles in child support, so we go back out there Intending to ditch him and revert to the original mission [[uber rich old white men]] lol. But jeez that guy is persistent! Borderline aggressive. We Couldn't shake him. We didn't mention his finances [[obviously]] (for Google had taught us what we needed to know) but the second we are slightly less interested in him, he starts going on and on about how he just got a job w ESPN making 2 million a year blah blah blah. Aaaannnddddd Suddenly we're interested again!! Lol. It was all too easy which should have been red flag number one. Damn you hind-site! After a few drinks, He wants to go up to his room, so up we go. We're feeling him out, but are uncertain <snip>. We need to buy more time to muster up a plan. So we ask him if we can order room service. He begrudgingly obliges us so We ordered Mac and cheese and French fries and when it got delivered he was sooooo pissed that the tab was like 40 bucks!! So much so, that he bitched out the Room service guy. I was mortified! Yes, that IS expensive for 2 items, but for fuck sakes your staying at the seasons! Your making 2 milli a year? Wtf is wrong w this picture?! My girlfriend and I have definitely lost all confidence at this point. We're scarfing down the food in the most painful awkward silence, but are communicating to each other telepathically I swear bc once the food was gone, we were both on the same page. The very last page! The one that reads 'ok it's been fun but we gotta go' page! He can't believe it. Starts getting louder and is yelling at us as we're walking to the door "wtf I buy you bitches food and drinks <snip>! Do you know who I am?!" Swear to god I cannot make this up! My jaw dropped and I'm offended now! Lol. I turn into a civilian w morals and standards and self-respect and cuss him out and <snip>, and was like F U C K Y O U!!!

I guess my point is -- hes a cheap and/or broke douche. I could totally see him getting rough w ANY lady. <snip> leave the 'unnecessary roughness' on the field!!! It's not rocket science. You'd think the more you have to loose the more careful you'd be? Some peoples kids....

End rant. :)

Edited by Kaduk
to much info in the open forum

you don't have to be an NFL hall of fame fame player turned NFL analyst the night after covering the Super Bowl just trying to hook up or nuthin' but wtf?

http://www.people.com/article/warren-sapp-arrested-prostitution-assault

and you can kiss the old P411 account goodbye . . .

Warren Sapp is a complete ass. I met him once at a celebrity auction, total d*ck, acted like Mr. Bigshot (he was with Tampa Bay then), and when it was over he dissed the autograph seeking kids outside. His wife apologized, she was very nice, but Warren was a jerk. I guess that's why she's his ex-wife now...

... I could totally see him getting rough w ANY lady. He also may just be retarded? leave the 'unnecessary roughness' on the field!!! ...

This story is all over the local news here in PHX (along with the 'save the trafficked' and john stings). When I first heard the story, I figured it happened much like Ms. Smith's description. He probably figures he'll get laid just for his charm & good looks, not used to paying because he had 'people' to take care of that detail. There was a special on the other night about how the fools (pro athletes) and their $s are soon parted. Their 'people' usually played a large part in that. Trouble is, these agents move on to the next gravy train when the talent goes broke. Unfortunately for Warren the NFL got such a black eye about violence this year that they have a hair trigger. Now he doesn't have any income to pay his legal bills. The unfortunate part for the rest of us is that this story feeds the "hookers & (major event)" crowd.

The real lesson here, for both Warren AND for the Ms. Smiths of the world, is to be sure you understand the deal before you go to the room.

Edited by Kaduk
fix quote

This is a very interesting read this morning. Thanks to all who contributed their experiences.

Yeahhh. That was definately my first and last attempt at trying to work that way! It's much easier, and more discreet to post an ad and wait for them to come to you, I decided. I applaud the woman whove been able to do this before the Internet. I just can't.

Jeezzzz. I didn't realize what a long winded, detailed account of my expirance I had given! Thanks for actually reading it. Probably wasn't easy, as writing is not one of my strong suits. =P

Well I guess he could star on a new show, hooking with the stars now.

Just cuz someone files for bankruptcy doesnt mean hes a broke man.

you don't have to be an NFL hall of fame fame player turned NFL analyst the night after covering the Super Bowl just trying to hook up or nuthin' but wtf? http://www.people.com/article/warren-sapp-arrested-prostitution-assault. . .
The article lists him as a tight end, and he was a defensive tackle, so take it for what it's worth. Never understood how a high profile athlete who made north of $82MM could file bankruptcy, but that's none of my business. I'm sure there will be more to this in the upcoming weeks, so get your popcorn ready!

so, you were just hanging around the guy because you thought he had money and he is the A hole here. I think it went both ways and I would not give any of you the time of day.

Lol! Believe me, I felt like an asshole at the end of the night. I laughed my ass off at my karma, later. But if you're surprised at that type of behavior from someone like me, to be quite frank w you---That's pretty simple-minded, and I don't think we'd hit it off either ;)

Spare me ✌️

Lol! Believe me, I felt like an asshole at the end of the night. I laughed my ass off at my karma, later. But if you're surprised at that type of behavior from someone like me, to be quite frank w you---That's pretty simple-minded, and I don't think we'd hit it off either ;)

Spare me ✌️

What a delightfully frank, open response. Delivered (at least it seems to me) in a cool, no-nonsense, adult way.

I'm checking myself over here, but I actually believe I've been smitten.

Thank you! Have a great day!

What a delightfully frank, open response. Delivered (at least it seems to me) in a cool, no-nonsense, adult way.

Agreed. This applies to both of Ms. Smith's replies in this thread.

I'll wait for a hundred or so posts before I get to "smitten", but she's off to a good start.