Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jon411247

No Black or AA men

20 posts in this topic

I like looking (trolling) though BP sometimes and I see that some of the girls say No black men or No AA.

I feel like that is raciest, but at the same time it seem like she might be legit. That doesn't mean that I will try her, but it might get me to start some research.

What do you think?

Also, as for the raciest part, I have read other post (don't remember if they were on this board) that some girls don't like them because of how they are treated by past experiences. I feel bad for the average black guy is treats girls as good as I do, but only can go to half of them. Seems fucked up on one hand and not on the other.

(also, no need to tell me that BP is not the greatest place to look, ect...)

I've wondered about that issue too. I get that we all have preferences, but it seems a bit racist to completely exclude a whole race. The ASP is providing a service, and no other business would get a way with discriminating against AAs for who they do business with. What really surprises me is when black girls say no AA men! I might get something like no thugs or abusive or disrespectful men, or whatever it is they are trying to avoid, but to just say no AA men would seem to be only appropriate 60 or more years ago.

I'm curious of the viewpoint of ASPs.

I have heard sometimes when this is posted in ads, the ladies have managers.

35106886.jpg

How about if everyone: male, female, bi, straight, gay transgendered, white, black, hispanic, asian, martian, rich, poor, genius, supergenius, dumbass, sucker, republican, democrat

JUST SEES WHO THE FUCK THEY WANT TO SEE?:eek:

Agreed. Or do we need to get the ACLU involved now?

Everyone, men and women have preferences.

I will say this....

there is definite difference between a young black man and mature black man. The young black men I have seen always wanted to 'date' me aka fuck for free or tried to haggle me or demanded extra time or services.

The mature black men I have met have never tried to pull this shit! And its not just in the hobby, I experience the same thing in my civilian life. Some of these young black men are too busy trying to be a 'player' or a 'baller.' I call it the BET mentality. They've been brainwashed by all the negative stereotypes in the media and pop culture and emulate it thinking that its cool. Of course there exceptions to every rule but once you have a bad interaction with someone that sticks with you. Couple that with all the terrible ghetto TV shows that show black people acting like wild animals and its a recipe for disaster! It only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch!

I wouldn't jump to say that all providers who advertise this way are racist. Some providers are not attracted to AA men and don't date AA men in their personal life so they choose not to see them as a provider. And its not because they are racist its because they just aren't attracted. Same goes for guys who don't see AA providers. If that's not your thing, its not your thing. Just because a john has the money that doesn't entitle him to see a provider.

Edited by Shauna_Styles
grammar

Yeah, it's a recurring topic, and probably beaten to death. I've only been here a short time, and I think the topic has come up twice.

I feel sorry for young, responsible, AA men reading that shit and feeling rejected based on their skin color. It's just totally repulsive to read in print. Yet, is this racism on the part of the providers? I don't think so. The reality (for whatever reason) is that young AA men are *statistically* more likely to be involved with crime and violence and my guess is that providers fear for their safety. That's self-preservation, not racism.

What the ads say about human nature in general is more depressing: I wonder how much of the same stereotyping occurs in our LE and courts, which *must* be color-blind. Just in a less overt way.

I have one quick off-topic question: If LE were putting up a fake ad as part of a sting, do you think they would they put "no black or AA men" in the ad? Just how low would LE go to add realism to a fake ad?

Edited by Josh
spelling

I have one quick off-topic question: If LE were putting up a fake ad as part of a sting, do you think they would they put "no black or AA men" in the ad? Just how low would LE go to add realism to a fake ad?

Interesting legal question. Would LE need to be equal opportunity and have to exclude this wording?

Yeah, it's a recurring topic, and probably beaten to death. I've only been here a short time, and I think the topic has come up twice.

I feel sorry for young, responsible, AA men reading that shit and feeling rejected based on their skin color. It's just totally repulsive to read in print. Yet, is this racism on the part of the providers? I don't think so. The reality (for whatever reason) is that young AA men are *statistically* more likely to be involved with crime and violence and my guess is that providers fear for their safety. That's self-preservation, not racism.

What the ads say about human nature in general is more depressing: I wonder how much of the same stereotyping occurs in our LE and courts, which *must* be color-blind. Just in a less overt way.

Interesting legal question. It seems that if LE used this language there could be some legal problems.

Maybe it is a beat to death conversation but there will always be someone that is new to the game and affected by it. It's hurtful and while the easy answer is let the girls see who they want can't some of these guys still be bothered by the discrimination? It may be beat to death but these guys should be allowed to vent in a forum that allows it.

Everyone is allowed their preferences but when you pick apart the whole "no black men" thing it gets kind of ugly. It may not be racist but it gets damn close.

I did ask a couple of providers why they didn't see black men. They said that they got beat up and had no interest. I also have met providers that do see black men and say they have never had a problem.

On a softer note, I'm glad us ugly men haven't been singled out!

I know of a lady that doesn't like to see Middle Eastern men. She is sensitive to their natural body odor from the traditional spices in their food. Is she racist?

Others (me included) are extremely sensitive to smoking. Should a provider be run out of town because of a Capnophobia?

Give her a call. Let her talk to you for a few minutes and see if she might invite you over. Maybe she will let you come over for a little bit. Then if she doesn't feel like spending time with you after a 5-10 minutes, you leave.

Of course, she is not compensated for this time.

I was told early on that it was a "no pimp" thing. I thought it was a "bad tipper" thing, since that was certainly the case when I was a waiter. Black people were miserable tippers. Even the black servers acknowledged this indisputable fact.

I was told early on that it was a "no pimp" thing. I thought it was a "bad tipper" thing, since that was certainly the case when I was a waiter. Black people were miserable tippers. Even the black servers acknowledged this indisputable fact.

Just to a pain the ass....

I always tip 15% as standard rule but usually 20% or more if the server made a noticeable effort to make my dining experience more enjoyable.

What's that old saying 'you attract more bees with honey than you do vinegar.' Same thing applies to the hobby :D

Yup.

Reminds me of a line from a movie...."how do you think a cliche becomes a cliche?" Ethnic groups all have their stereotypes, and they are generally well earned.

Yup.

Reminds me of a line from a movie...."how do you think a cliche becomes a cliche?" Ethnic groups all have their stereotypes, and they are generally well earned.

And what stereotype holds true to white people? What is it that gets held against the white dudes in the business? Are there any providers out there that don't see white men? NOPE. White men are wayyy more likely to be serial killers or mass murderers but we don't live in fear that every white man who fits the profile is going kill us. But we certainly like to believe that the young black male stereotype holds true and should treat the accordingly because it was earned right?? :rolleyes:

There is this thing called giving the benefit of the doubt or not judging people based on how their racial profile fits whatever stereotypes you believe.

Ladies are free to see who they want but we really should recognize that some of the practices are discriminatory.

And what stereotype holds true to white people? What is it that gets held against the white dudes in the business? Are there any providers out there that don't see white men? NOPE. White men are wayyy more likely to be serial killers or mass murderers but we don't live in fear that every white man who fits the profile is going kill us. But we certainly like to believe that the young black male stereotype holds true and should treat the accordingly because it was earned right?? :rolleyes:

There is this thing called giving the benefit of the doubt or not judging people based on how their racial profile fits whatever stereotypes you believe.

Ladies are free to see who they want but we really should recognize that some of the practices are discriminatory.

Great post, Luce.

I feel like that is raciest

No one has control over YOUR thoughts or how YOU feel, they're YOUR feelings.

It's not a racist thing but i'm only speaking for myself and i have my own reasons.

Nailed it! You summed it up perfectly, Luce.